~Thomas~ Distraction

-THIS IS A MUCH DARKER FANFIC, TORTURE, PREGNANCY, MISCARRIAGE. 18+ ADVISED-

I'd been silent almost the entire time they had been going over the plan and I finally shook my head when Thomas put me in the plans. This last year had been a nightmare for me when we finally found the right arm... I was taken with Minho. I'm lucky they found me, but I haven't been the same since, when I was taken I knew I was pregnant with Thomas's baby. I hadn't said anything it never seemed like the right time... but that's not a problem anymore.

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" Thomas asks and I shake my head "I shouldn't go, I'll only be a distraction if we're caught," I tell him and he furrows his brow "Why would you be a distraction?" he asks and I feel my eyes fill with tears and I try to blink them back but instead they fall down my cheeks. "I was pregnant..." I start and the room goes silent "What...?" Thomas asks looking like I just slapped him and I just continue on. "Janson found out... and made sure there was nothing to tell," I tell him and I try to push aside the emotions and Thomas shakes his head.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" he asks and I stare at his brown eyes and shrug, "I didn't want to face it. The things they did to us, the things they're doing to Minho, it's torture," I tell them and I purposefully look at Teresa. I walk past Thomas and stop in front of her, I pull up my shirt, and you can make out the still purple bruises coming up past my pants. "Was our baby worth your precious cure?" I ask her and she tries to look away and I move with her eyes. "(Y/n), stop," Thomas tells me trying to move me but he falters at the sight of my bruises. 

He hadn't seen them, no one had. I glare at Teresa "Your cause killed my baby, so next time you want to take the moral high ground remember that," I tell her before dropping my shirt and storming out of the room. I know I'm not alone when I storm out, Thomas's footsteps are quickly catching up to me as we leave the others. When I stop he stops, but he's so close I can almost feel him "You should have told me," he tells me and I let out a broken laugh "Nothing would be different," I tell him.

"What happened when they took you?" he asks his voice soft pressing gently and I swallow the lump in my throat. "They did physicals on us, testing our vitals, and when mine came back that's when Janson came to see me. I already knew but I never thought he'd do what he did..." I tell him closing my eyes to find the strength to continue. "He strung me up by my wrist and used a stick that electrocuted me, he enjoyed it. He told me it'd make for better results later if I suffered, he electrocuted me until I miscarried, and then took me down and left me on the floor in my own blood," 

I hadn't realized I was shaking until Thomas engulfed me in a hug and I felt myself let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "I almost told you, that day at the right arm, but I couldn't find you, and then-" "Shh.. It's okay. Everything is going to be okay," Thomas tells me as he holds me close. I didn't argue, I didn't want to, I had wanted so badly for the whole thing to not be real. But since it has to be real having Thomas here right now made the whole thing almost bearable. 

The Maze Runner Series One-Shots *Request*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara