~Gally~ You're Alive

*Death Cure* you find out Gally's alive and before he "died" you were dating things got rocky when things started going wrong in the maze and you had just broken up when you decided to leave the maze with Thomas.

~Maze~

Gally has been out of sorts since Thomas has shown up. He's taken over for Alby now that he's dead, when Newt's second in command. Gally won't listen and- "Everyone listen up!" Gally says getting our attention "We all know thing's have been changing, and it all started when Thomas showed up. He and Teresa started this war with the grievers and I say we use then to finish it," he says "Gally you can't be serious," I tell him he doesn't even answer me.

"(Y/n) if you go with them you'll die," Gally tells as I walk towards Thomas and the others. "I rather die out there then live here with you," I say anger laced in every word he says good luck to us and we go. When we reach then end, and it's are chance to leave the maze, to go find a new home. Gally shows up pointing a gun at Thomas, blaming Thomas for everything. In a flash the gun goes off, Minho spears Gally through the chest and Chuck goes down. I run to Gally's body as he struggles to breathe, I cry and am eventually pulled away. I scream out to Gally as they pull me away "Gally, I Love You!"

~Time Skip~

We sit in the van being taken to God knows where, and the guard in front of me won't look away. I twist the metal bracelet Gally made for me between my fingers looking to Thomas and Brenda hoping they have a plan. When we are able to finally get out Gally reveals himself. Tears well in my eyes everyone who needed it gets in their punch for what happened to Chuck. Once they all are done I come up to him. "You're alive?" I ask a tear falling from my eye and my hand touches his cheek. "I'm alive," he responds in a calm voice that he only ever uses around me I hug him as tight as I can. "I love you," I tell him through sobs tears being uncontrollable at this point "I love you too, I'm so sorry I should have done better. I should have came with you," he says starting to ramble I bury my head into the crock of neck and shake my head "none of that matters now. You're alive," I say I kiss him like I've been wanting to do forever. I have him back and I'm never letting go.