Chapter 2

Everyone was gone, grace panicking runs to the front doors but they're locked. Calvin and Cole pounded on the door as hard as they possibly could. Cora, Grace, And Hannah heard the pounds and crept to the door. " Whisper 1....2.....3....If you can hear me!" Cora Whispered. "Cora? Is Hannah And Grace here too?" Calvin Whispered. Cora pulled the door as hard as she could. Grace and Hannah pushed as well. Finally, The door burst open. Cole's eyes were filled with tears. "I.....Thank you....For, Anyway let's get out." Cole squealed. Then the door shut. It Nearly hurt Grace but Calvin Grabbed her arm. There was a shadow behind them. They turned around and the last thing they saw was shadow Bonnie. They woke up in a dark storage closet. Calvin woke up First. He shook everyone up. " I have an emergency bag. I might be able to use it." Cora tiredly said. She Stood up and slowly grabbed her bag. Bandages, batteries, masks. After rummaging through the bag, She found a flashlight. "Look!" Cora yelled with excitement. " Thank god you found something useful for once." Cole rolled his eyes. Cora turned on the Flashlight. The Storage room, Or what they thought was one, Turned out to be a room full of food. They saw pizzas, burgers, and fries. They munched for minutes. Then they saw that Grace was sitting on the floor. "I don't feel so good". She mumbled. Thinking about it, They all felt woozy and they fell to the floor. All the food they carried smashed on the ground. They woke up in a lab.