Chapter 3

Hannah woke up and saw Calvin looking through the lab. she walked up to him and said where are we? "I don't know... there are blueprints and endoskeletons''. Calvin Said randomly. Then they heard someone walking toward them, then they saw Cole, Grace, and Cora looking around. Cole rips off a blueprint from a board and sees a character named circus baby "I can't understand this handwriting." "Let me see that!' Says Calvin ''Hardware... Blah Blah Blah wait... wait Killer Nerve? What is this... Programing : {Count Children In Party Room CB} [Control One IC Claw] [Cortrol Two Claw Grab] [Control Three CC Open] [Control Four Claw Fold] [Control Five CC Close] "What is this'' said Hannah "I don't know..." says Calvin then, Cora and Levi came running from a animatronic named Ballora she hear very well but cannot see. Cora and Levi scream and run for their lives. Then Calvin and Grace Get Grabbed By Funtime Foxy. Hannah Starts Quickly looking for them with Cole. Then Cole and Hannah decide to split up. Hannah was walking in a dark hallway. She found Cora crying for her life. " He....She was t-there" Cora whispered. Cora pointed at a closet door. They were walking to look for levi. Suddenly, They heard a scream. They ran toward the sound. Hoping for an explanation. They saw Levi face to face with Funtime Freddy! Levi was pulled by his collar. He tugged and pushed but it was no use. He saw Cora poking her head out. Then, He knew that they were going to save him. Cora and Hannah tiptoed behind Funtime Freddy and pounced on him. Cora landed on Funtime Freddy's head and found a button on his control panel under the faceplate. She Yanked it out. Funtime Freddy stopped moving and fell to the ground. The force holding Levi dropped him and he fell. Hannah rushed in time and caught him an inch from the ground.