Chapter 7 Cora's perspective

" Let me go!' I scream. There was no way it could hear me. I bang and push and try to let myself free, But his grip was way too strong for my skinny arms. He pushed me into another small closet. It looked like I was in a kitchen closet. I saw blood when circus baby took Grace. But she might be in a closet like this one. I want to scream and yell. But my body is frozen, I can't move at all. I faint, And everything is black......

" Cora!!! Grace!!" Calvin yelled. " There are animatronics trying to KILL US. You can't scream! They might follow us!" Hannah explained. " Well how else are we going to find them?" Calvin raged. " What about the closets! The animatronics were in there, They might hide them there!" Levi pronounced. " What a stupid Idea." Hannah scoffed. "Then what are we supposed to do!" Calvin argued. " Fine, If that's the only thing you've got." Hannah yelled.

I woke up stuck in a wired suit! There! Springlocks, This is a springlock suit! I try to break free, But I can't. If I move the wrong way, I can trigger the springlocks and they could kill me. I have to pull my legs and arm out fast, it's the only way since no one is here. The thumping didn't help. Would I die here?! I can't die here! I count one to three, And I pull one of my arms out super fast, The inside of the face's eye rolls behind me. "Ack!" I scream. The springs dig deeper inside my skin. I pull my arms and legs out one by one, each one popping out. The thumping stopped, But the suit started to close in on me. I tried to get out, I can't die here! I just can't. I manage to have a grasp of air through my hand. I climbed out of the suit which was now a tiny box. But it's all black.

"I want to save Grace first! She seems like she would be in more danger." Cole exclaimed. Hannah agreed. "Fine..... I'll save Cora..." Levi sighed "I'll go with Levi." "No I can go alone" "Levi..." Calvin stopped him. " You're going with me no matter what, I'm not losing anyone else ok?" Calvin argued. " No, No I can do it." Calvin grabs Levi by his hand and drags Levi away. " wait-" Hannah cried. But it was too late, Calvin and Levi were already gone.