Chapter 9 ( Cora's perspective)

I finally wake up, I get up and try to knock on the closet's door, It was hopeless. I couldn't get out. I heard very quiet footsteps. "Cora?" a voice calls. I can't tell who it is through the thick closet door. I start to bang on the opening and it gains their attention. Finally, they open the closet door and I squeeze out "Cole and Hannah? Where is Calvin and Levi?" I ask. "We don't know" They say in sync, looking at each other. " I'm so glad. But I think I'm stuck...."I answer. " Oh my god, Don't move." Hannah replies. " What?" I ask. Hannah and Cole look behind me in horror. " What!?" I yell even louder. " Run, NOW!!" Hannah screams. I look behind me. A glare pair of eyes stared into my soul. " AH!" I scream. I quickly scramble out of the closet. I run, Following Hannah and Cole. They led me to Calvin and Levi. " Cora!!!!" I hear Calvin yell in relief. He runs towards me as quickly as he can. " You're okay!" Calvin hugged me. He saw all the blood and springs inside my arm.

" Are You okay?!" Calvin bounces off of me quickly. "Honesty, I'm still alive. Did you find Grace?" I asked. " No, I think she's.." Calvin started stuttering. I grabbed his shoulders with my bloody hands. "Listen, I got taken away, And here I am right there, right now." I quickly respond to him. " It was circus baby who took her, right?" I ask them. " Yes? I guess." Levi tells me. " She got taken away, Not killed." I protest. " Do you have any proof?" Hannah questions me. " Well, She got into a spring lock suit like I did...." I start to say. " And? We saw blood!!" Levi protested. " I think she knew what it was." I tell them. " She froze...So she's still alive maybe?" Cole says. " Maybe." I responded back. " But you are alive..." Hannah thinks out loud. " I think you're onto something." Calvin says.