The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me [ 8 ]

☮Reece Carter☮

She began laughing.

And then she stopped.

"Oh, you're serious."

"You know, it's a good thing you're pretty."

"Are you saying I'm stupid?"

Again; a kitten who thought she was a lion.

"I'm saying you should get on this bike right now if you don't want a detention."

Terror washed over her face, "I'm not getting on that."

"Scared are we?"

A moment of hesitation passed by, "No."

"Prove it."

She looked at me, then the bike, then her watch, "Fine." I watched her walk behind me. She lifted her right leg and gently slid up onto the seat.

With that, her skirt moved up a bit, showing off her prefect tanned legs.

What? I'm a guy. Get over it.

"You're going to want to hold onto me."

"You're enjoying this aren't you." she commented as she slid her skinny arms around my waist.

"Please, I bet on the inside, you're the one who's enjoying the intimacy. Try not to touch me too much."

I could just imagine her rolling her eyes, "Don't go too fast."

"Don't kiss me next time."

"Then don't kiss me back."

Aw Chloe, what is it about you?

I chuckled, "Alright, hold on tight Chica."

With that, I went off.

Fast, really fast.

~*~

"Okay Chloe, you can let go now."

Nope. No use.

"Chloe?" I had managed to get us to school in less than five minutes. Every time Chloe would loosen her grip on me, I'd accelerate...and now, well, she's not letting go.

"Chloe? C'mon, we're at school now." She had her head lying against my back; her soft breaths leaving warmth.

I slowly untangled her hold, grabbed her bag and helped her off my bike.

Oh God, I was being a gentleman.

I made a mental note to smash a mailbox later.

"Eaaaasy tiger," I grabbed Chloe by the waist seconds before she was about to collapse in her weakened state. She hadn't said a word for ages now; instead, she rested her head against my chest.

A moment later, she began hitting me.

"That was so mean of you! How could you? You jerk...I begged you not to go so fast!" She tried pushing me away but instead, she lost a little of her balance.

Again, I caught her just in time, "Woaaaaah, easy killer."

~*~

♡ Chloe Armel ♡

I avoided him the whole day.

I avoided his adorable head-nods, his cute smirks...his whole presence.

Maybe that's why I was feeling depressed.

"Okay that's it," Gabby suddenly cut off my thoughts, "I have to ask you something that's been on my mind all morning."