flying towards you PT.1

''Yeyaa Aysha wake up you piggy potato,it's almost 5am and you are still sleeping. Wake up I said wake up'' .

''Mom just 5 minutes more''

''I am hearing the same sentence from last 1 hour''.

"Mom"~

''Hey don't shout don't shout. Okay-eh let me Do something''.

"Ahhh!"

"How do you feel now, I have endured your drama for a long time "

"Mom, AHH~~ , why did you do that to me , why you poured water on me "

"That's your punishment,when you are up, go quickly and perform wudu' and pray"

"Okayyyy~ I am going "
[After few times]

"Where is your beloved Abdullah went mom"

"He is not like you,he went to pary before you and I didn't even need to wake him up. He is such an angel "

"Emmmh... Such an angel"

Maaaaaaa~~~~

"Look your angel is coming"( rolling eyes)

[I am Aysha. Living with my mom with that angel kid. Just finished my 10th bord exam,my hole family is waiting for my result.Loves to annoy my mom and brother all the time, bunking school and reading comics. And I love my Appa too much cause he always gives me pocket money secretly .What a nice and lovely girl right. Hehe 😁]

"Hey what are doing"

"Nothing!"

"Nothing~ Then what are you hiding from me ".

"Nothing, I said nothing. Why are you so judgmental "

"Something smelling like suspicious. Btw Ma is calling you. Go fast "

"Really h"

"Yes, go go h". Opps I found it "

"Ahhhha, Why I am so dumb,I am going to die now"

"Heeyyy how dare you to touch my stuff . You thieffffff! That's why I am wondering where is my precious stuffs are going. Heeyya how many times I have told you not to enter my room."

"I didn't steal it I just found it on your desk and out of curiosity I just took it for a look, and nothing else."

"Apologize"

"Why should I . You are saying like this you don't take anything from me, I have completed some of your assignments few days ago "

"Not few a lot time ago. Even for this I had treated you ice cream.I remember it very clearly "

"Ahhh and The T-shirt you are wearing right now mom bought me this and you took it "

"Okay-eh okay-eh now give me my book back "

"And, and ...."

"And ,what I said do it, give it back"

"Noh, I won't "

"You will and your father will too"

"No, I won't "

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh! My book~~~~"

"Hey!"

"Ma why are you beating me"

"Why not , why you two are fighting again. I will die one day because of you two, I am telling you."

"Omma, look Your son tore up my book"

"I have never seen you that caring about your text book in your hole  life, just doing and reading some unnecessary things all the day .And Abdullah you, how many times I have told you not to touch her stuffs . AHH if I ever saw two of you fighting again I will burn all your books."

"Why always me" ( just went to her room and locked it)

"What are u looking at don't you have to study, go"

Author's pov

After few days later Ayesha's result came out but the outcome was not that bad or not that good. After analysing her marks her broke out with anger and called her .........

"Look what you did. I told you a lot of time to study properly study properly, you never heard of me always did what your heart says. Why are you silent right now. It's not that bad but not even good aresult,what are you gonna do with this result. Our dreams are nothing to you. You tow are just killing my nerves. Get out from before my eyes "

"Omma~~"

After Locking up herself for the hole day her mom calls her for eating

"Look past is past. Now you don't need to think about it and I am not thinking about it too. Stop bothering you and eat something. I will talk with your father about it . So, eat now. Okay-eh."

After few weeks........

"Aysha pack up your some important stuffs and tell him to pack his things also."

"Why are we going somewhere"

"Yes"