flying towards you pt.4

Appa....."
(Both father and daughter burst into laughter)

Author's pov:

The sound of their laughter makes this silent road light up. In this way, the father and daughter started going towards home with playfulness.Just before appearing in the gate of their house they saw her grandma waiting for them

"Ahhh Halmeoni~~~"

She just run towards her and hug her

"Aigoooo~~My angel, let's go inside quickly you must be hungry."

"Aneooo~~ I am not hungry anymore"

"Arasseo,Arasseo... Now come and eat something.Come in..."

They entered into the house and she was peeking here and there.

"Don't worry your mom is in her room"(Grandma said)

"Haaauuuhhh"

"What are you looking at come here and finish your meal"

"Okay-eh but Halmeoni I don't know how to use chopsticks "

"Ohhh,my bad,Let me grab you a spoon "

"Don't be worried Halmeoni, It's okay"

"Hey ," Joon woo"

"Nea ,Emoni "

"What are you doing...Do I have to tell you everything ,Aigooo when you will grow up ,Are you not hungry?"

"Arasseo, Arasseo I am also eating"

"I am feeling very tired right now, I am going to sleep"

"Okay, Halmeoni, sleep well"
[After finishing their eating]

"Appa,let me clean the dishes"

"It's okay, I will clean it"

"But"

"What's again,go and take some sleep, you must be tired"

"Thank you,Appa.Then I am going to sleep"

Laying on the bed.... Aaaahhhh! What a bad day.okay let me sleep first What will happen tomorrow will be seen later..."
[just closed her eyes and suddenly opened it]
"Oooo,my Allah I forgot to pray....hmmm I need to pray at first then I will be able to sleep peacefully "

[Tomorrow morning at the breakfast table]

"Ahhhaa~, Halmeoni how do you I am Missing my chicken friend."

"Aigooo.Don't be notty girl come sit, where is your brother call him"

"Eiiiyyaaa, Abdullah,Eomma's angel come here to eat fast.But Halmeoni, where did the chicken come from"

"Your Appa bought it from market"

"Dead or Alive"

"Alive~How can I am being not aware of this"

"Gam-sa-ham-ni-da, Halmeoni"

"It's okay,it's okay. Oh.. Aysha "

"Neh ,Halmeoni "

"Take it "

"What's it, Halmeoni "

"Chicken....Give it to Go-hae-ra"

"Who is she"

"The grandma next door you had met her few days ago"

"Arasseo,I am get going"

She went to infornt of their house and started calling her

"Halmeoni,Hea-ra Halmeoni. Is anyone at home?"

When she was about to come back suddenly a sound came from her back"Yeoboseyo" she looked back and....
"Heya~~~what's that" a half naked boy was standing there.I could see shame on his eyes but he pretended not to be
"Why were you calling my Halmeoni, Do you want something "
Lowering my gaze I told him"My, Halmeoni told me to give this to your Halmeoni. Take this"

"Oh ,okay .Now what are you looking for goh"

"Aish"after exchanging the pot she just ran out from there.....
"Astagfirullah... Astagfirullah. Why everyone from jeju are crazy"

"Halmeoni, Halmeoni where are you...."

"Sit, here and eat you breakfast"Mom speak..

I lowered my voice and replied her, "Arasseo" and sat very slowly and didn't even dare to look at her eyes.
After completing my breakfast I just came to room lay down like a potato

"Ahhh, what a boring life. Let me take a nap,I am feeling so sleepy right now, why my energy always got vanished after eating"

She just fall asleep just after laying on the bed and woke up until Her brother called her "Aysha,Wakeup it's time to your Johor prayer" she barely opened her eyes "ok,ok I am going to pray"

After her praying she went to her grandma"Halmeoni,I am so hungry, give me something to eat"

"Aigoooo,did you sleep well."

"Neh"(she is continuously smiling)

"I make something for you ,look that's Japchae"

"Japchae! You are the best Halmeoni "

Aysha started eating japchae like someone's going to take her food from her mouth. After finishing her lunch she went to Abdullah's room and asked him"hey, Let's go out for a walk " Abdullah directly refused to go..."no,I am not going, again anywhere with you."

Aysha continued her requesting and every time he refused to go "I will buy you some snacks please come with me"Like as always he refused and said nah! I am not going.I am very honest to my words "

"Arasseo, Arasseo you don't have to go ,I am going alone"

She came out from home with fluffy red angry face and it's looking like something had bitten on her face. she was walking like a fool on the road and enjoying the views.

Seeing that he reached at the edge of the sea.And then she sat down there and holded her legs . She was enjoying the view of the beautiful sea and the refreshing wind was blowing peace into her mind. Her eyes was shining and the gratefulness was seen in her face.

________________________

Don't forget to give a vote

Love you lovelies ~~~