flying towards you pt.2

"Where are we going mom"

"Yesterday your appa told me your grandma's health is not looking so good "

"So.."

"So, we are going to South Korea very soon"

"Re-ally! Ha...ha.......we are going to meet grandma.Heeeyyyy Abdullah do you know where we are going!"

"Where..."

"We are going to visit our grandma's house "

"Really, hurraaaahhhh~~~~"

"Hey don't get too excited we don't have much time left "

"When we are going mom"

"In this week"

"That's so fast mom-_-"

"I don't know anything talk to your father, your father arranged everything "

"A-hh okay-eh"

"I have to shopping a little bit so you two are going with me "

"Okay-eh -_-

"Then let's go there tomorrow"

Despite her objections, the two of them had to go with her mother.

"Mom, how much shopping is left, I can't walk anymore. My feet is hurting a lot."

"Me too"

"This is why I don't want to take you anywhere."

"Omma, we going there for few days why are you buying that much things"
(She suspiciously asked her mom )

After watching her mom buying a lot clothes and things she felt something suspicious.As her mother like a typical Asian mother, that's why she doesn't bother about it anymore.
After coming home,As a shameless Asian kid she lie down and started scrolling her phone.

"Aysha-Aysha~"

"Mom, coming......"

"What's now?"Tell me how can I help you miss."(With making a boring face)

"Have you done your packing."

"Don't care miss,I am professional in it"

"Okay then good, If you forget something then won't come to bother me."

"Okay h! I won't"

After a few days, the time came for them to left their precision home. When she was leaving the house, she felt like that she will never able to return there.

However, despite everything, they set off for their new destination. Not that this was their first visit to Korea, they had visited their grandfather's house many times before but they were very young then.

So that's why they don't remember that much. She was in a bad mood all along the way. Even after getting on the plane, there was no change in her mood. However, there was a fight between her and Abdullah over the window seat. Even after getting off the plane.

"Eomma where is Appa"

"Who knows, You and your father are the same ,matter where you go, you will be late. Look he is also late today"

She was looking around for founding her father and suddenly she saw him and shouted loudly
"Apppaaa!!!"and wave hand

She ran and hugged her father.Immediately all her bad moods fly away. Her eyes started shining.

"Okay,okay I am so sorry for being late. let's get into the car quickly ".

Ayesha went and sat by the window side and the cold wind of Jeju coming through the window blew away all the anger and sadness from her mind.
As soon as she went home, she hugged her grandma.

"Ahhh granny you don't know how much I missed you"

"Okay,okay now go get fresh, I have prepared food for you."

"Really, ahhh I missed your food a lot but no meat remembered"

"How can I forget about it"

"Okay i am coming"

After finishing their lunch when she and Abdullah went for a walk they got introduced by a lady

"Aigoooo! Are you two Mrs Kim's grandchild."

"Hmmm,hmmm."

"When we met last time you were that tiny. You and my grandson are the same age."

"Oh.... really.....-_-"

She continuously asking them questions............

"Ahhh~~, mam ,I am sorry but we are getting late maybe mom is worrying about us. We will talk to for the hole day when we meet next time. Bye~ ~bye~"

"Aigoooo,you are right I also need to go home, I have to prepare dinner. Then Let's go together..."

"TOGETHER???"

"Yeah, my home's directions are similar to as yours"

"Ahhahha, then we should get going "

"Let's go"

After changing few directions when they went their destination-----

"Ohhoho~ you're our neighbour, then we can meet anytime."

"Ha... anytime"

"Thank you for your company, grany"

"Bye"

"Bye-eh"

When they just entered the main gate her mom be like ----

"Where are you two went, where were you for a log time, do you have any Idea how much worried I was . Do you wanna kill me !! I will die one day just because of you two, I am telling you "

"Eomma,I am sorry. All this happened only because of the grandmother of the house next door.she started talking and continuously were asking us a lot of questions , that's why we were late..."

"Okay-eh okay-eh. Go and get fresh. And then help us for preparing dinner".

"Ok-_-"

After a week later, she asks her mother when they are going back to their house......
"Eomma, when are we going back."

"Going-back... where's Abdullah call him too"

"Hey, Omma's little angel Omma is calling you come here"

His father started explaining them why they called them----

"Look Aysha you are now growing and I hope you will understand what we are going to say ,Actually we got you two admitted into a highly reputed school in Seoul without your asking. And we are going to move there very soon.I know I know what are you thinking but we are doing it because of your better futures "

"Nooooh"(they replied together)