flying towards you pt.3

"Nooooh"(they replied together)

Out of frustration she asked her mom,"Eomma At least you could have asked me what I want. Appa you too"

Her mom with a angry glance "what if I asked you would you agree with me"

She gently trying to reply her mom but unfortunately she started speaking so fast"No,I would not.Why I would my frnds,my dream,my everything is there and now you are telling me I have to imagine everything from the first day. Eomma,I can't do that."

"Enough is enough We are doing it because of your future.are you thinking I am also very happy to come here."

"Then what about my dream...."

"What dream are you talking about that Taekwondo..."

She remains silent.....

"I never stopped you to play Taekwondo but you have to choose another profession"

"Another profession but Eomma It's my dream to be a Taekwondo player.
Are my dreams worth nothing to you?"

"And what about our dreams"

Aysha's face gets completely red with anger. With this anger she came out of the house and started running,she was running until she reached the sea. And after her coming out from the house her Appa started searching her When she reached the edge of the sea, she sat there with tears in her eyes."My dreams are nothing to her. She always force me to accept her wishes what about my life"
While she was slowly complaining a boy came and sat beside her without got noticed and asked her......

"why are you crying sitting here . I think you are new that's why you don't know how many fishermen's ghosts roam the seashore at night."

"Hmmm..." Looked at him and replied don't worry I have recited Ayatul-Kursi"

"What's that!"

"Don't ask any questions"

"Okay-eh" she is angry but cute (smiled softly)

After few times later her father Came here to find her"Oh!you are here it's okay now let's go home,your Eomma is worrying about you."

"Hey, cry baby you ,Appa is calling you"

"No, I won't she doesn't even care about me "

"Okay-eh, okay-eh..... Appa will talk to your Eomma now let's go . Sorry
Mr. For bothering you,my daughter is little crazy "

"It's okay uncle"

While coming home her father started comforting her saying that

"don't be sad, All mother's are like that thinks too much about their children's. You mother had to sacrificed a lot of things because of your sake.Even though she she doesn't even think a single time before sacrificing her dreams .Whatever your mother says is for your own good. So sometimes it is not bad if you let it go what your mother says. sometimes I also do that.
You also can try."

"Appa....."
(Both father and daughter burst into laughter)