flying towards you pt.5

the gratefulness was seen in her face.

Seong Min's pov

I saw her coming out from her house from my window and then without wasting any time I also started following her. I was very silently stepping from her back.I didn't know why I was following her I just thought I should "Why her behaviour is so weird". Then I saw her she was standing at one place for a while "Hmmm,what is she doing now"

She was looking around her to make sure someone was coming or not. When she was about to look behind I ran and hid behind the tree next to me.I don't know why but I was glaring at her very interestingly like my heart and mind was running oppositely.

My mind was telling me okay it too embarrassing let's go back but my heart was doing every opposite things it could be. I noticed that she was carrying a cat from the road side where she was standing and started walking again.I also started following her with complete abandon of shame.

She was continuously walking and I was continuously following her like a shameless person."Aisssshh, why are you following her, don't you have any shame let's go back"Even tho thinking all of those things in my mind my shameless heart was telling me "let's go brother it would be fun to tease her"

Then after I saw her going towards the sea beach and so softly sat down there and the kitten was in her lap.
And that time I was very confused what I should do . And the rising of my heart beat was uncontrollable. By gathering courage in my heart, I started to move towards her. And then I sat down next to her without getting noticed.

I stared blankly at him for a while. It seemed like she was fascinated by the beauty of this sea. As far as her eyes can see.I could clearly see the shine in her eyes. While glaring at her I felt like my My heart stopped beating.And after couraging I called her..." Hey, Crying baby"

And she looked at me . It was first time I saw her face properly. When the Sunlight fell on her face,her face was shining by it And made me speechless . Then she speak "Are you calling me Mr? I was very hesitant to talk to her and after being quiet for a while I replied "yes, I called you . I can't she there is anyone sitting next me." The she replied me with a very confusing and polite voice...."what, why are you calling me,Do you need something. And by the way why are you calling me by Crying baby"

I asked her very politely..."Don't you know "Suddenly her voice got changed and she speaks...
"why ,why I should know you ,Are you a celebrity or what"

"Ane,aniyo~~ I didn't mean it.Why I would mean it"

"Then what!!"

"Don't you really know me" ...she looked at me with a great attention and said "ahhh, I remember, Are you not the half naked underwear guy....Go haera Halmeoni's grandson " I was dying out of embarrassment. I was very hesitating to talk with her .

After somehow handling myself replied to her..."neh, yes I am that guy but I think we have met before that day"She crossed her eyebrows out of confusion and asked,"when...?"
I chuckled and replied her "that you were crying like a little kid".Then I pointed the exact position where she was sitting that night and I was next to her.

And she looked at the place had pointed and then speak

"oh~huh.. that day you was there I didn't notice it,I am sorry but heya!! Why are you calling me by crying baby, Bitchaseo!!!!"

"Nope,I am not crazy but you're a crying baby for me this name suits you "

"Excuse me, hey underwear guy what's your problem huh..Do you have any proof I cried that day "

"I also have the same question do you have any proof and stop calling me underwear guy, it's my sexy shorts "

"Astagfirullah, Astagfirullah who wears shorts at his Grandma's house "

"Why can't I , It's my grandma's house not yours so I don't your advice okay"

"I think this name also suits you a lot, underwear guy"

"heeyyyyy... Stop calling me by this name"

"Then what about me, don't call me Crying baby too"

I moved my head left and right and said"Emmmhmmm...I will not stop calling you by this name". Then I started continuously calling her by that name.I looked at her face and saw her face had become red out of angerness and she then said with a deep angry voice"If you won't stop calling me by this name..." I cut her words and said "I won't what will you do". She stood up and speak "I am going to kill you "

"Heya are you kidding with me"I stood up and started running and she was also following my paths by running after me
"you can't catch me"

"Hey stop right there"

Then I changed direction towards the sea and like me she also changed her direction.And I was about to get wet by the water properly that moment I turned behind and saw her coming towards me....the moment when I was about get touched by her I moved asides and fell into the water.

"Ahhh,my beautiful dress,now it gets wet and dirty My mom will kill me"

I got hesitate and move my hand towards her..."Are you okay, let me help".She looked at me by making face and then looked at my face and said..."My mom said not touch wild animals....

"Am I looking like a wild animal for you"

We both looked at each other with a angry temper

_______________________________________

"Can we be friends or Enemies"

Don't forget to give a star
Love you lovelies