Forest Walk

The group were then walking through a forest after eating. Eliza was seen explaining to them how Florida is the way it is now. Much to the shock of everyone else, even Lincoln shuddered at the thought of this.

Eliza: It is very true. Even the invasive Burmese pythons are now worse than before. Due to them having gotten mutated and are now around the size of a titanoboa. Making them now the apex predator around here.

Charlie: Sounds like a deep way of putting it.

RJ: Maybe someone can be powerful enough to stop 'em.

Penny: Like who?

RJ: Punguari.

Verne: For the last time RJ, Punguari is not real. She's just a story that has been for many long years, even before the Spanish conquistadors arrive on the shores of Mexico and South America.

Clyde: And it's told by many human adults down in Latin America to keep their children in line, teach them how not to bite the hands that feed them (unless otherwise), scare them into believing, and to prevent them from wondering off from their villages, especially at night and in the jungles, where you'll get lost in there.

Buck: Plus, that's also said as a very scary story to tell on any night, especially a camping trip or Halloween. It's very scary enough to send your fellow campers or trick-or-treaters to bed scared.

RJ: But's it's true. Even Ronnie Anne told me that she and her family has claim to have encountered her before.

Verne: That I don't believe.

Everyone continued to walk through the forest. Little do they know however is that they're being watched. The unknown figures disappeared into the shadows, before they could be even spotted.