The Who?

The heroes found themselves locked in large cells. The smaller animals were with Eliza, the bear brothers were locked together in another cell, the wolves were in another one across from the bears, the tyrannosaur siblings were in one large one, and Simon the greyhound was in one alone. While they did instantly realize that they been kidnapped, but wanted to know what was going on as they heard distant noises.

???: They locked you in here, didn't they?

The others look to see a large invertebrate just right next to the cell the wolves are kept in. The invertebrate itself was none other than an Arthropleura Dossier, with a Florida panda, an Asiatic Antkivette, a yellow-throated marten, and an Indian crested porcupine.

 The invertebrate itself was none other than an Arthropleura Dossier, with a Florida panda, an Asiatic Antkivette, a yellow-throated marten, and an Indian crested porcupine

Lincoln: Who are you?

???: The name's Mazzy. These are my friends Nina, Sully, Radhika Zamin, and Cricket Van Doren.

Eliza and the others introduced themselves to this group of misfits too. With that said, the questions began to fly.

Sully: To answer that. You're in a fighting arena.

Radhika: The kidnappers go by the Red Legion. They're an evil faction known to terrorized Florida. All led by someone whose name is Crandall. Joyce Crandall.

Lincoln: You don't say. I know that bitch too well. She tried to flood where I used to live. All before I met Eliza. It's a good thing I'd foiled her plans though.

Nina: That's the thing though. She's mad! Fucking mad I tell ya!

Cricket: She tortures other creatures just for fun. Mainly by making them fight in her arena, either against each other, or pinned against her hounds. Which are primordial dogs. As well as other creatures too. She'll summon them using pig-like screeches. 

Hilda: But there has to be a way out, right?

Mazzy: No can do. The only way out is if you're dead. Meaning she'll ensure that you die in the arena and no mercy on you. One on one fights are bad enough, but one against more than that is common. As well as a bigger number against small ones. That means in those fights, you are instantly killed and if there's anything left of you or not. That's when she'll otherwise ensure that you're dead one way or the other.

Nina: And you're escape chances are basically slim. Especially everyday and night, including now may become your last as you wouldn't escape. Except if you're dead, that's when she'll dispose of you, or what's left of you at all.

Sully: Everyone who is held here against their will are scared. Plus, that's also an albino human here name Blanco. We don't know where he's being held, but all we know we're doomed.

The others surrounding the group shuddered. Especially Eliza, for all they know that they'll be face to face with that madwoman soon. Wherever she might be doing now.