Simon meets Simon

Back in the deserted neighborhood, Simon the greyhound was seen eating a rabbit in a hurry. He'd had just hunted it down and killed it, but had to run 185 miles from here and back to get away from a cheetah, and then a pack of hyenas and coyotes too. Once finished, he soon goes to rest. However it wasn't until he heard footsteps. At first, he thought it was a large herbivore. But when he went to check it out, he peaked under to see a juvenile tyrannosaurus walking around.

The greyhound was hesitant due to him having been chased by dinosaurs before. However, the young theropod got his scent and goes to the hole.

???: Hello, there.

Simon: *shy and nervous* Hi. I am Simon.

???: My name is Simon too. But my last name is Sharp.

Simon: Okay.

Simon S: So now, how long have you been living here?

Simon: For as long as I can remember. It's practically hell and paradise at the same time. I do get a kick out of tropical weather, but I am also constantly having to run from different animals.

Simon S: I know how that feels. I got a sister and new friends here.

Simon: Really?

Simon S: Yes.

The greyhound crawls out of the hole to follow his saurian counterpart. However, what they didn't know is they were being watched. The mysterious unknown figures went off again to do something else.