Punguari

At night, Lincoln was already making a plan to escape. However, everyone knew that they needed to escape this arena before it was too late. For all they know, Joyce could force either of them in the arena next. All of whom quiver in fear, but Lincoln wasn't scared though. However, they heard guards screaming, as well as blood spilling everywhere. When they heard this, the screams stop as they then see a purple rat. However, that left them in confusion as there was no way a tiny rodent could possibly beat a bunch of guards all at once.

The rat itself stood on its hind legs and shapeshifts into its true form being a human girl. Or so they thought as they looked at her appearance. She has long  hair and blue face paint around her eyes and on her chin. She wears a crown on her head, crescent-shaped earrings, gold wristbands, a short lilac top with round shoulders and indigo skirts, and a long dress. Followed by a pair of sandals too:

Blanco gets frightened at the sight of this and hides behind Eliza

Blanco gets frightened at the sight of this and hides behind Eliza. Everyone wanted to know who this mysterious girl was. 

???: *unknown language* Are you guys okay?

Eliza: We are. Kind of. But how are you though?

???: *in English* My name is Punguari. I am a demigoddess from Mexico.

Eliza: I am Eliza Thornberry and this is Blanco. Those here are my animal friends. It's a long story on how we got here.

Punguari: Well okay, but I will help you out of here.

The group were quite relieved as the demigoddess then helps them out of their cells. It felt good to be free, but they needed to escape, free other captives, and fight Joyce. The group than ran around to free the other animals, fight Joyce, and escape.