- JiHanCheol - Sick -

- JiHan top -

- JiHan top -

- For the person who wanted this -
- They're so cute please -

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

The members of Seventeen are currently all in the practice room, everyone tired from the hours of relentless rehearsal they've put in, but as the choreographer isn't satisfied with the results he continues to ask them to dance, the members gradually start to be out of energy, their bodies can't take it anymore, Even the most energetic of them can't wait for the day to be over and for them all to go to sleep. Another hour goes by and Vernon and Dino notice how tired Seungkwan is, so the two boys approach the blond and Vernon help him to sit into one of the chairs in the room, while Dino gives him a drink.

Jeonghan and Joshua, for their part, only had their eyes on Seungcheol, and indeed the older of their trio seemed to be more tired than usual, he had no energy left and was even paler than usual, Jeonghan had noticed that the older body was shaking at several points, Joshua had noticed that Seungcheol had tears in the corners of his eyes which could roll down his cheeks at any moment, but no-one apart from the two of them seemed to have realized Seungcheol's condition.

The choreographer doesn't let them go and in peace, and Seungcheol starts to see more and more blurred around him, his head starts to spin, his eyes slowly close and his strength gradually leaves his body, he tries to go on but now he feels his head spinning and then after a few minutes, he feels nothing, his body falls pitifully on the ground, his eyes close and his body continues to shake.

-> The next morning

When Seun wakes up he sees straight away that Joshua and Jeonghan are there in his room, the two boys are lying on the floor in each other's arms and the older wonders why the two boys are there. Slowly he saw Joshua's eyes open.

" Oh you're awake ? Hannie-ya wake up, our baby are awake. "

" Um ~ " Jeonghan gently open his eyes too.

" Why are you guys here ? " Ask the leader, their two boyfriends are normally not here.

" Don't you remember ? You collapsed yesterday, the doctor said you were sick and have some sleep to catch up on so today you're resting and not training." Said Jeonghan

" That's out of the question ! I'm not sick and I slept well, I'm in great shape to go dancing and training ! " Say Seungcheol crossing his arms on his chest with a slight pout on his lips.

" Aigo your so adorable but You won't budge from your bed, Jeonghan and I will take it in turns to check on you, I sincerely hope you get better."

Seungcheol tries to protest again, but Jeonghan and Joshua don't care about what he say. The leader will stay in bed for the day and they'll take care of him, but it's Jeonghan who starts taking care of him, the blond put a wet washcloth with cold water, he places it on the older boy's forehead.

" It's cold. "

" It's to bring your temperature down, don't worry thanks to us your not going to be sick to long, my sweet heart. "

" Thank you for taking care of me."

Jeonghan simply smiles at this and removes the washcloth and lowers it onto the younger boy's arms, quickly comes to place a soft kiss on the younger boy's forehead and then steps back, removes the washcloth from the younger boy's arms and rests it on the boy's forehead. Jeonghan asks him to go back to sleep, the leader don't want, all this intention, turn him up and it's not because of his sickness that he feels hot. The blond understand it and he comes straight on the bed and strart kiss the older on his lips, slowly his hand come into the underwear of his boyfriend and he starts to move, Seungcheol start to moan softly and after a few minutes Seungcheol come into Jeonghan hands, the blond take his hand back and go to wash him in the bathroom, when he go back he saw that his precious boyfriend have fall asleep.

Jeonghan find him adorable like always, he slowly put better the blanket on his lover's, put a little kiss and his boyfriend forehead and he stay with Seungcheol until Joshua come-back.

A few hours later

Joshua returned to the room with food, he asked Jeonghan to go and join the others as they were waiting for him in the dance hall, the blond obviously agreed, he put a long and loving kiss on Joshua's lips and go, and Seungcheol woke up just then.

" Smells good, what did you make for me ? "

" Something you like and take all the time."

" Is it my favorite food ? You're so perfect, you're really too nice." Seungcheol giggles and Joshua find him adorable.

" It's normal sweetheart, you deserve to be taken care of, and your so adorable. "

Seungcheol smiles and sits up slowly, Joshua comes and sits beside him and feeds him, the older feels like a king, he really does feel much better than the day before and he's so happy to have his two boyfriends like Jeonghan and Joshua because the two men really do take care of him as if he were the most precious of dolls.

" You've eaten everything I'm glad, it's time for you to return to dreamland."

Joshua places a kiss on Seungcheol's forehead, then on the tip of the boy's nose, the older starts to giggle and then takes the younger boy's arm between his hands and positions himself comfortably next to Joshua, the boy smiles tenderly, places a few kisses in the older boy's hair and before the two falls asleep Seungcheol dare to ask his boyfriend to do him good, Joshua have blinked several times before thinking, Seungcheol have a blush on his cheeks and he dare to approach his boyfriend and kiss him on the lips, finally Joshua decide to let go, he kiss his lover back and put his hands into Seungcheol underwear, he realize that Jeonghan have already done this before but he doesn't care, he slowly grip Seungcheol crotch and start his movements, Seungcheol moan slowly and softly and after some times, the leader come into Joshua's hand, the American take his hands back and go into the bathroom to wash him, when he go back into the room his saw his boyfriend into dreamland so he say nothing but he go to remove his boyfriend underwear slowly and he put a new one on his boyfriend, Seungcheol doesn't wake up and Joshua are happy, he go into the bed right beside Seungcheol and take the older in his arms.

Seungcheol awoke several hours later, night was beginning to fall and it was their stomachs that began to growl. Joshua had now disappeared from the room as he had gone to prepare food in the kitchen, so it was Jeonghan who had returned to Seungcheol's side.

The two boys discuss many different things until the bedroom door opens on Joshua, the youngest brings the food to the older and, as for lunch, gives Seungcheol something to eat. At the end of the meal, the two youngsters boys want to do as they did the day before, sleep on the floor, but Seungcheol refuses, making room in the bed, and the three boys are now well positioned in the bed.

Chan came into the room to check on Seungcheol and found the three boys asleep, so he just smiled and went go to his room for sleep.

-> A week later

All the members are in the practice room Seungcheol and Seungkwan are in great shape, they really don't feel bad at all anymore, they're not sick at all and Seungcheol can't thank Jeonghan and Joshua enough for making him feel better and better in his body.

Seungcheol is grateful to his two boyfriends Joshua and Jeonghan and Chan too, because they're the ones who've taken the most care of him, obviously the other members have been worried about Seungcheol and Seungkwan all week but they didn't take care of the boys like Jeonghan, Joshua and Chan took care of Seungcheol and like Vernon, Soonyoung and Chan take care of Seungkwan.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3