Chapter 1

It's been a few days since the Pride Ring had the Battle against Heaven and of course the Exterminators and Adam that is dead by now. Lucifer decided to stay at the Hotel ever since the Exterminaton ended. As for now he spended time with his Daughter Charlie trying to ignore Alastor as much as possible that was irritating him very much. The worst part about this was That Al had a room above Lucifer's so they could both hear what's going on down in the room or up in the room.

The two Demons now have starting irritating themselves again by Making loud noises or punching against something, since Charlie was in Heaven with Vaggie talking about some important stuff.

Suddenly Lucifer screams up to Alastor so he could hear him, " CAN YOU SHUT UP YOUR DUCKING MICROPHONE?! "

" Hah! Never going to happen. " Alastor answered as he chuckeld at how irritated the King is.

As Alastor answered him, Lucifer in his Demon form decided to get to Alastor's room to get things "clear" he gets in, without any hesitation 'cuz of course he is the Ruler of Hell.

" Ooooh did i get the King to go up to my room~? " Alastor said with a smug face

" You better Stop i dare you BITCH! " Answered proudly and aggressive Lucifer

" Too bad Charlie trusts me more with the Hotel than you " Alastor provoked Lucifer. He got the King so angry that Lucifer was about to start a fight in Alastor's room but they didn't know Charlie and Vaggie got back. Suddenly 1 second before Lucifer was about to start fighting Al the Princess walked in seeing her Father about to beat up the Radio Demon.

" Dad? What did you want to do to Alastor? " Lucifer froze when he heard and saw Charlie, he thought that she wouldn't be back so early because back when he was talking to Heaven it would usually take longer. He quickly transformed back into his normal form then.

" Of course not my little duckling, we just had a little talk. Haha, RIGHT ALASTOR? " He said as he first looked at charlie and then at Alastor so he have to agree with him.

" Why yes, Charlie you know i can't let any fights happen here at this Hotel Creation of yours~ " Answered Alastor just to make Lucifer angry again.

" Okay just don't do anything stupid anymore. Both of you. " Ordered Charlie since she doesn't really like when her Father goes mad because then she would have to separate Alastor and Her own Dad. " And i wanted to ask you both if you two could maybe try to work on your relationship together so you both don't hate each other " Asked Charlie thinking that they wouldn't agree

After she asked them she left Al's room so she could have a moment of peace.

" You know i hate you Bambi " Angrily said Lucifer to the other Demon

" I hate you as well Blondie. Just that you know, this isn't the end but i will try not to irritate you for the Hotel and the sinners!~ Then Alastor disappeared in the shadows leaving Lucifer standing there all alone.

Well, that is my first Radioapple story on Wattpad. I hope that you will like it since i made it few hours straight, of course if you don't like the ship or something you don't have to read it, it's all up to you. I will keep updating it but just only in my free time 'cuz i have my private live and i go to school. Anyways, Stay tuned for the next Part! (Words: 615)