Chapter 4

After Lucifer got eventually kicked out of Al's room he actually didn't knew that the Radio Demon would be so insecure about his wound. Anyways, he decided to get into his room so he got there and just made a new rubber Duck as he always would. Suddenly there was a knock on his door, it was Charlie since she came back with Vaggie A few hours ago from an meeting with the Angels.

"You may come in but i swear to god Alastor, if that's you- Fuck you I was literally just down in your room " Said the annoyed king because he tought it would be Al

"Hello Dad!! Said charlie happy

"Charlieeee!!! " Lucifer stands up and hugs immediately his little girl

"Dad not so tight Lucifer literally squeezed her "Well, anyways i wanted to ask you kinda for a big thing. " Said then Charlie

" oh,  sure you can ask me anything Char-char.." Answered Lucifer to her

"Well, me and Vaggie came back after a while as you know, but i can see that you and Alastor still are hating eachother. And i tought maybe you could spend some time with each other!.. Sooo I got you two a Vacation! only for you two so ya'll can get along. Isn't it great? :D "

"Wait, you're... Telling me. That me and this fricking out, red haired, Bambi are going on a Vacation ? Only the 2 of us? " Lucifer now got a bit mad at his Daughter

"Yeah dad, i was going to tell you sooner but well, i was away" Said charlie

"No, no, no Charlie! No, no, just no." Lucifer denied it since he really hated this Guy

"Aw come on Dad! This are only a week on the beach, I even booked a Hotel for you two. And im sure that Al isn't that bad. He helped me with the Hotel since the beginning, he was protecting it like it's Hotel members! I really don't know why you hate him so much dad."

"Alright, I mean, look, I love that you want to see the best in people, but Alastor, you know, he is  just the worst. I don't know how much you can realistically expect from him. He is an Overlord that wants to make deals for souls. Charlie you don't understand! I mean, okay i own a few souls myself but he is pure evil. He only wants to manipulate you Charlie, why don't you get it?"

"Wait.. What did you say?.. You're wrong. Sinners make mistakes, sure, but everyone makes mistakes besides.., Dad, you could stop! He's defending this hotel! It may be a bit more sadistic than I'd hoped, but he's doing it for me! How come he can have faith in me, but my own father can't? And im sure he isn't manipulating me! I know when someone is doing it or not and you don't have to protect me! Im not your little girl anymore! "

"...Okay Charlie i will go with him. But just that you know, im only making this for you" The King took a deep breath and as you see he agreed but only for Charlie

"Okay Thank you Dad!! Your the best! now i gotta go to Al! " Said charlie as she left happy the room of her dad

Lucifer thinks "aw man, what do i have with this girl.."

Charlie then got in front of Alastor's room door and knocked on it "Hey Al, can i go in? "

"Sure my dear Charlie, i actually was waiting for you to come back!~ " Then Al got to his door and opened it "You may come in my charming demon belle" he then said.

"Oh Alastor your always so nice! Well anyways, I came here to inform you, that you and my Dad are going on a Vacation for a week! Isn't it a very good thing? :D 

" Oh Charlie,~ I don't know if it's a good decision my dear~.. " Said Alastor not really convinced

" Trust me Al! It's a great idea!! And you two can finally spend some time and get to know better and finally get along with eachother!! And you will be staying in a Hotel room. It's already booked, by the way it's a beach soo i think you will like it" After explaining Charlie looked at Al with that look that is very convincing

"Hm.., Okay but.. I don't take the responsibility for your dad. If he does something don't involve me in it"

" Yay im so Happy !! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! " Charlie got out of his room

After Charlie got out and went somewhere, Al just got down and got to the bar where Husk was.

(Alastor gently approaching the bar) " Excuse me, Husk, old chap. "

Husk answered (dryly) " Well, well, well. Look who it is. The Radio Demon himself. "

" Indeed, my dear Husk. And I must say, I find myself in need of a libation. " Al said

Husk asked him " A libation, eh? What's your poison?" 

Alastor  thinks and answers " A glass of your finest red wine, if you have it. "

Husk (chuckling) " Ah, a connoisseur of the finer things, aren't you? Very well, I'll fetch you a bottle. "

" Thank you kindly, Husk. I await your return with bated breath." The Demon then thanked Husk

Husk said chuckling while disappearing into the back "Don't hold your breath, pal. It's gonna take a minute. "

Alastor (to himself) " A moment of solitude, how delightful. Perhaps I'll indulge in a spot of poetry... "

While waiting Alastor hums a tune while absentmindedly tapping his fingers on the bar

Husk returns with a bottle and two glasses since he was about to drink aswell "Here you go, Radiohead. One bottle of your coveted red wine. "

Alastor answered " Ah, perfect. " (he pours a generous amount into both glasses)

"Cheers, mate." said Husk to the Radio Demon

Alastor said calmly "Cheers, Husk. To the pleasures of afterlife. "

Not a while after, Lucifer joined them because all he heard in his room was talking downstairs, and he was curious what's going on. The King Strolls down the stairs of the Hazbin Hotel and spots Alastor at the bar, he was just Sipping his red wine, oblivious to Lucifer's presence

Lucifer Approaches the bar with a smirk " Well, well, well. Look who's drowning his sorrows in a glass of blood."

Alastor Glances up, his crimson eyes meeting Lucifer's "Oh, it's you. The Prince of Lies." 

Luci Laughs mockingly "Indeed. And you, the Radio Demon. What brings you to this wretched establishment?"

Alastor Shrugs Curiosity. "And a taste for the finer things in life. Like this exquisite Cabernet Sauvignon. "

Lucifer just Scoffs "Oh, please. Don't act so sophisticated. We both know you're a bloodthirsty demon who enjoys causing chaos."

Alastor Smirks "And you're the one who rules Hell. I'd say we're birds of a feather."

Lucifer Raises an eyebrow "Birds of a feather? I think not. You're nothing but a pawn in my grand scheme."

Alastor Chuckles " Is that so? I wonder if your precious Overlords would agree."

Lucifer Glares at him " Don't play games with me, Alastor. You know I could crush you with a snap of my fingers."

Alastor Stares back unflinchingly "Try me. You won't like the consequences."

Lucifer is being now Amused "Oh, I think I will. But not here. Let's take this outside, shall we?"

heyy guys! Here i came with this new Chapter im proud of myself that it's the 4th one now.  I hope that you liked it like always. (THANKS FOR NOTICING ME THAT I EXIST I AM SO HAPPY BECAUSE YOU READ MY STORIEE)