Chapter 9

At the beginning i wanted to tell ya'll that im sorry for not posting for quite a while, first i had some exams in school and now im sick so it is quite hard to make new chapters. Anyways here it goes with Chapter  9

A few weeks passed since the accident and Lucifer was in coma 'cuz of how he got beaten up in the 'prison' Anyways as the time passed Charlie didn't miss any single one day to check on her father so did Alastor but he only would come at night so no one does hear him and so was it at this night. As Alastor went in he saw nothing different then a quiet room with stuff that wasn't touched for ages.

He went up to Lucifer's bed and sat next to him then he looked for a few seconds at the King and said " Well, the short king isn't that powerful as everyone thinks, is he? "

then a miracle happened. Lucifer spoke to the Overlord when he looked away " Well atleast you ain't stronger then me Bambi " Lucifer then got the pose what he had from before something like untouched

Alastor looked shocked at the King and mumbled " Fuck! Am i imagining things now? that can't be true.., maybe it's from my deal with Princess Morningstar? No.. that doesn't usually happen in hell. Or maybe there are side effects.. "

As fast as Lucifer heard the Radio demon so fast he got up from his laying down pose to the sitting one. Then he said " You.. Y-You made a deal... WITH MY DAUGHTER? "

" Oh.. I see your awake. Yes my King, i made a deal with your daughter but don't worry! Not for her soul~ Just a simple deal! One thing at the time of my choosing but in return she harms no one!~~ And i told her what i know.. And besides it was like my second or third deal with her, what could possibly happen? " Answered Alastor

Lucifer then told Alastor something but Al know that would be coming from him "If you hurt my daughter i won't hesitate to kill you but then you won't come back " 

Alastor chuckled and said in his cheery voice "Of course you would! that's why you're in hell! " 

Lucifer rolled his eyes and yawns " Ugh, Alastor, must you be so... cheerful in the morning? "

Alastor laughs " Of course! It's the best time of the day. Now, come on, let's get you out of bed. "

Lucifer groans " I'd rather stay here, thanks. " 

Alastor grabs Lucifer by the arm " Nonsense! You wanted to go downstairs, remember? I'm just helping you out. "

Lucifer trying to pull away " I never said I wanted to go downstairs and especially not with you! "

Alastor laughs again " Oh, but you did. And now, I'm going to throw you downstairs. "

Lucifer answered panicking " Wait, no, Alastor! Don't you dare! "

Alastor then grabs Lucifer and tosses him down the stairs " Too late, Lucifer! Enjoy your trip downstairs. "

Lucifer landed on the floor with a thud " Ow! You're such a jerk, Alastor! "

Alastor smirks " I know, but you love me anyway. "

Lucifer rubbed his head  " I don't love you, and I don't like you either. "

Alastor laughs " Oh, come on, Lucifer. We may not like each other, but im quite sure i can make you like me~ "

Lucifer sighs " next time, just ask before you throw me down the stairs! got it? -Wait what were the words in your last sentence? "

Alastor smiled and ignored his question " Deal. Now, let's get on with our day, shall we? "

The short king nodded " Fine, but don't think this means we're friends. " he then stood up 

Alastor laughed " Of course not, Lucifer. We're just... two people who can't stand each other but have to work together. " 

Suddenly Charlie walked in

Hello guys i hope you will like this part, i know it's short but i will try my best to post the next chapter with an bigger amount of words :D it's coming soon... 

Stay tuned Boys and Girls!~~