Chapter 3

As they went in, Alastor followed the other Female Overlord to her Room.
" Okay Alastor now tell me my dear, What happened?" Asked Rosie with her understanding Voice as always.

" Ah well Rosie it might seem -_w3Ak-_ from me, but during the Extermination where i was left alone on the roof with that Annoying Bird Adam while the others were Fighting with exorcists i may or may not get hurt when i was there with that annoying shitass bird. " At the end of the sentence Al just rolled his eyes while speaking of Adam the first man.

" Oh well, you aren't weak my dear. And Al, mind telling by what did you get hurt exactly? because i need to know it so i can help you. " 

" Uh,.. He hit me with his dumb old Angelic guitar and it broke my microphone aswell " Said Al looking annoyed 

" You did get hit by what by who and what did broke ? " Rosie looked shocked at Alastor since she was worried about him now " Al, why would you fight with an exorcist who was the first man on earth in the first place? I thougt you would know my dear, that it's very dangerous and if they have an Angelic Weapon you have a very big chance of dying again. What would i do without you Alastor? Well, what's done cannot be undone i guess... Anyways back to my question how can i help you? " After making a whole presentation for Al, Rosie asked him again how she could help him, which Al then answered 

"Let me just show you my dear Rosie" Then the Radio Demon took of his coat and shirt with pain, and he held on to his chest. Rosie asked him nicely if he would move his Arm / Hand And surprisingly he agreed. After that Rosie saw  a big bandaged  wound on his chest which was still bleeding since it was a very serious injury made by Adam, Good thing Alastor is an Overlord so he isn't dead by now like normal sinners would be because of this. The bad thing is that Rosie doesn't know that Alastor would try healing himself just a little if his cane wouldn't be broken. 

"My dear, did you maybe try healing yourself with your Microphone? Only if it's repaired of course " Asked Rosie 

"Yes, i've tried since the Extermination day. Sadly my Mic got broken and i can't repair it because i don't have this much power. " Said Al with annoyance in his Voice. 

" Al, im very sorry to inform you about that, but i can't do anything about it. You have to ask someone who is really powerful here in hell, Like someone very important " Rosie was feeling down since she couldn't help her bestfriend. 

Then Alastor answered "Oh my dear Rosie, i totally understand you, i will try ask someone" Rosie smiled when she heard that Alastor would ask someone for help but he actually won't do it because he doesn't want to appear "Weak" as he said before. 

"Now my dear Rosie, I have to get going back to the Hotel since Charlie isn't there and i don't want to go back to an Absolute Mess~!" 

He then Put back on his shirt and coat, Rosie opened the exit door and they both said bye to each other and Al left so he started going back to the Hotel, On his way back he Noticed Vox being on the TV's again. "Tsk.. Show off. All hat and no cattle!" Then Vox on the TV's looked like he was staring at Alastor, so Al was just continuing his walk Saying "Obnoxious... pompous..... ...piece of shit...television." Now he was going by near Val's Studio and saw Angel Dust going live saying "Oooh Harderr Daddy~~" The Radio Demon just thougt to himself why Does it need to be on the screens "Radio is better than just some flat electronic's.." he mumbled to himself. 

So when Alastor Finally arrived at the Hotel there really was a mess. Niffty was stabbing every. single. Bug. so the floor of the Hotel was really bloody and then there comes Husk which is also looking like he is drinking his 12th bottle of Booze or just Alcohol, Aswell like the King he was just sitting there in his room not caring about enything in the Hotel. It almost looked like Alastor is the Only normal there. Since the Extermination Day Vaggie decided to take Charlie on a Vacation Saying that Al have to care about the Hotel, But how was he supossed to if he was The only one here who cared. Then the Demon decided to Finally say something after he went in.

"Hello my dears ! I haven't been here in a while now but i Came back and I can tell that here have been interesting things going on! Husker, mind explaining why the Hotel is all messy? "

" Oh.. uh Hey boss.. So Lucifer ain't giving a shit about this Hotel, Im drinking as usual and Niffty is being Niffty."

"Alastorrrr!!!" Niffty is happy he came back and starts jumping happy around him 

After a while of standing Alastor then just smiled annoyed and told Niffty to clean up this place and went up to his room. Next thing he did wasn't actually bothering the King 'cuz he wasn't in the mood for it. He just turned on his Radio and listened to it while changing his coat into a other one since this one was getting bloody so he took of his coat and shirt, and of course the bandages. After taking his coat and shirt off he then started to carefully take the previously mentioned bandages off so the wound doesn't get any bigger after that he saw that indeed, it did get bigger but he didn't do anything for it to get bigger so he didn't really knew the reason. He grabbed new clean Bandages and started wrapping them around his Chest even if it did hurt alot but he wrapped them around tighlty so he doesn't feel the pain so much. He then put on a new shirt and coat but he didn't knew then what would happen.

Suddenly he saw something white and fast on the floor after changing and after 5 minutes he catched it with his Power because it did annoy him. 

"Can you put me down now?" Said Lucifer as the snake

"What are YOU doing in MY room" said aggressivly the Overlord

"Hm, well i was wandering around the Hotel and i thought i could pay you a little visit" said the King chuckling 

" How long did you dare to be here you short ass " Said now impulsively the Radio Demon

" Hey! don't call me that Bambi! Anyways you asked how long i've been here.. Maybe for 20 Minutes? Since you changed your bandages and your coat- " 

"ha...ha... " his radio Dials turned on and his demonic voice " What did you say? "

"Yup i was watching you bambi since i had a lots of freetime and i didn't know what to do wi-" Lucifer suddenly got interrupted by Alastor

" If you ever say that again, i will Tell everything that you did to charlie, I think she wouldn't be so amazed by her father auctions, would she?~ " he than just laught at the King

"Oh Alastor don't need to be rude, i just wanted to help you out with uh... your little problem? " He looks at the end of the sentence on Al's chest where the wound is "Now who is ready for a big Hug!! :D " Lucifer hugs then Alastor and within he heals the Wound that Alastor had

"GET OFF OF ME WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! " he picks up Lucifer on his neck and  throws him at the Exit door. "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I CAN REACH AND DEVOUR YOU"

" Hm, Well Okay! Bye Bitch ;} It was worth it." Then Lucifer got out not even scared 'cuz he is the literal Big Boss of Hell himself, What could an Overlord possibly do to him? The answer is -Nothing

Salutation guys here comes Chapter 3, this one was Actually fun to make. I hope you will like this part and the next upcoming ones! 
Stay tuned!~~