Chapter 2

After Lucifer was left all alone in Alastor's room, He then was bored so he thought he could maybe make some more rubber ducks for his collection, so he got out of the Demon's room and got into his. After that he starting to make a new rubber duck. 

" Aw that's a cute little rubbwer dwuckie :3 " said Lucifer to himself with a cute voice 

" Nah man who am i kidding this sucks! " the King got a bit nervous since he didn't had any idea how to make the rubber duck look like. 

Then he got a brilliant idea, he decided to make a rubber duck for everyone in the Hotel including Alastor since he wanted his Daughter to be Happy. 

For Alastor he made a red rubber duck looking like Al (the duck had even Al's Microphone)
Then for Charlie and Vaggie, he made two beatiful matching ducks looking like them of course.
That same what had the Radio Demon goes for Husker, Angel Dust and Niffty. The King really hopes that they will like the ducks since he spend on them almost 5 Hours (TRUST ME THAT'S A LOT OF TIME) At the end he packed the ducks one for one in different boxes and decorated them.Lucifer got eventually out of his room to give the rubber ducks as a gift to the Hotel members First he went to Vaggie and Charlie giving them the gift he made.

" Hello my little apple tree seed, and my pretty Daughter in law! I have made a gift for you two! " Said proudly and happy but anxious Lucifer to them 'cuz he didn't know if they would like their Gift.

" uh.. Hello Sir?.. Lucifer " Vaggie got a bit stressed as it's not usual to talk to the Big Boss of Hell Himself, although she knew that it's Charlie's dad.

" Dad!! What have you been up to lately? I didn't really saw you today besides the fight with Al. "  Charlie hugged her Dad tightly.

" Ah, Char-char nothing much just making some important things like always. Anyways -gives them the gifts-  I hope you will like it "

-They both opened the gifts-

" Oh my god dad i love it!! it's so cute Thank you so much!! " Charlie hugged her dad again since she loved it.

" Oh wow thank you Sir! it's so kind of you. "

" No problem, i wanted to make something nice for everyone girls! " Lucifer was happy with the fact that the 2 girls loved his gift, now he was going to Angel Dust and Husk.

" Hello Guys! I made a gift for you two! " He said and gave them in their hands the gifts.

Meanwhile Alastor was in his room planning on which favor can owe him Charlie since he made a deal with her a while back. At first he thought that maybe she could help him out in some small thing but it wouldn't work because he don't needs anything besides 1 thing. Breaking the contract with Lilith, but if he would ask her now it would be to much questions for him to answer like " You know my mom? " "Where did you get to know her? " "Is she okay? " so it got to be a moment when the Princess either says yes or something bad would happen. Well anyways suddenly Alastor heard a knock on the door so he said

" You may Come in. " Then Lucifer walked in with his gift for Al. The Radio demon looked at him  " May i ask what is this? " Asked Alastor since he didn't really trust the King.

"Well you Colorblind man i got a gift for you " said at first Lucifer quietly so the Radio Demon wouldn't understand him.

"What did you say?" Al Asked questionable the King.

" Nothing what do you mean? well anyways I got a gift for you, if you don't want it i can- "

The other Demon appeared in front of him so fast as he could and took it without saying a word.

Then he asked " can you go now? " with his serious voice because he didn't want to waste time on some nonesense.

" Okay, bye Bitch " answered Lucifer and got out of the room Happy that Alastor did even take that gift from him.

 Luci decided to get down in the main lobby where everyone else was spending time the most. After that Al opened the gift he took out the duck and placed it on the floor beside his desk and made the box disappear (MATRIX I AM TELLING YA'LL) 

Lucifer was in the lobby since he got there few minutes ago, at the bar were Angel flirting with Husk and of course Niffy catching bugs like everyday. Alastor decided to get down aswell but a while after Luci. " Hello my Hotel Members! I wanted to ask if someone wants to eat my precious Jambalaya! " Said Al while going down the small stairs Then everyone answered that they would want it. So the Radio Demon started to cook and when he was ready, the hotel members were already waiting at the dining table. Alastor then put it on the plates and served it proudly. Even the king of hell did eat it but before eating it he asked the Radio demon " is this poisoned? "
 " Haha of course not sir, that's a redemption Hotel. And i am the Host of it! i can't have that here. " Alastor assured the Ruler of hell. After they all finished eating They heard a knock on the door.

Alastor said "My Friends i will answer it don't worry"

At the Door was standing no one else then..

"Alastor? Alastor! I didn't see you since the extermination day, how are you? I really missed your lively presence! " Rosie hugged him instantly but let eventually go after a few seconds

" Oh my dear Rosie, forgive me but i had to deal with this Hotel and protect it. I can't let my new project fall into disrepair already. What would the papers say? "

 " Oh Alastor your always such a charmer " Answerd Rosie chuckling.

" Well my dear, I wanted to ask you if you would help me out with a little something but i can't say it here would you? " Asked Alastor misterly

"Oh Al, you know i would always help you out no matter what happened " Said Rosie to Alastor, They known each other for years now.

"Oh, okay then give me a sec" Answered Al back "Husker my good Friend you can tell the others im on a important visit bye! Before Husk could answer anything Alastor shut the door behind him and started to go with Rosie to her Emporium while Husker just thought "Yeah shitass what else can i do if i made a deal with you" 

While Rosie and the Radio Demon kept going they would talk about everything and everyone like they used to 7+ years ago. Then suddenly Rosie asked him

"Why do you hate the King so much? It seems like you don't like each other" she asked him

"Oh, Rosie well you see, he is just annoying with his acting. He is an Adult but behaves like a 5 year old Child. Like he is annoying me so much, Rosie can you imagine i was Almost in a fight with him? but then suddenly came Charlie out of nowhere and s- "

" Al i Understand you but you have to try not to fight. Anyways we are here! " Rosie opened the door with her keys so she and the other Overlord can ge it and imidiatly closed it so no one else could hear their conversation.

Oh wow this part took me Actually a lots of time i just finished it at 1:07 am. I'll try to keep Updating if you like it but don't forget i have my private life and school. 
Stay tuned~~ Hope ya'll will like this and the next chapters.