- WonChan - Scent -

- Top Wonwoo -

- Top Wonwoo -

For the person who wanted this ship !

<3-----------------------------------------------<3

Wonwoo regarde son merveilleux mari dormir à ses côtés, il n'aurais jamais cru qu'un mariage forcer et arranger par le destin lui aurait plu mais finalement Chan est tellement adorable qu'il a fini succomber au charme de l'oméga et il est complètement tomber amoureux du garçon. Le mariage forcer n'en ai plus tellement un à l'heure actuelle, Wonwoo se souvient encore de leur première rencontre..

-> Flash-back.

Wonwoo is the alpha of his tribe and is looking for his destiny, but so far he hasn't found it, so he wanders into other people's tribes in the hope of finding the person who will keep his pack going.

He walks quietly through the forest, eventually arriving at the Ebony Garden, the most renowned tribe in the area. The leader here is alpha Choi Seungcheol, along with his destined omega Hong Joshua, both of whom are very powerful and keep the forest calm and serene.

The black-haired man decides to join the pack, after all, he's close to the local chiefs, since Seungcheol is his closest friend.

When he enters the tribe, he's greeted by an astonishing number of people, even though betas usually try to jump him, as his powerful, dominant aura easily attracts, but today nothing.

On the other hand, he smells something that stings his eyes and nostrils, He shakes his head negatively to regain his composure and continues on to an isolated spot. Here, he finds two people tapping another on the ground.

[ Why do Seungcheol and Joshua like you ? You're just a vulgar omega. You're worthless.]

[ They'll just feel sorry for you. They just pity you.]

[ Don't think you're important because you're not. You deserve to die.]

Wonwoo was surprised because this had never happened in this tribe, because the two chiefs wanted everyone to respect each other and get along, so why was this omega, who had a strong, attractive scent by the way, being manhandled like this ? The black-haired men understood that this omega was close to Seungcheol and Joshua, so maybe the others are hurting him out of jealousy ?

It's the only possible solution after all, and even if it's horribly cruel, it's logical after all. The black-haired men decided to come and help the young man on the ground, and when the other people saw Wonwoo, they bent down out of politeness and fled.

The alpha shakes his head and comes over to the omega, who is trembling with fear, but Wonwoo can clearly see the other's beauty. It's not just his scent that attracts him at the moment, but also his physical appearance, and his little eyes filled with tears and above all innocence and gratitude as s
he looks at him.

Wonwoo decides to come and stand on the ground beside him. The omega tries to step back, but Wonwoo prevents him from doing so by placing one of his hands on his thigh.

" You have a amazing scent that makes my head spin. What's your name ? "

" My name is Chan, Chief Wonwoo. "

" Just call me Wonwoo, no need for the chief, Channie ah."

Chan bows his head to the ground and hides his red cheeks, he hadn't expected Wonwoo to call him by a nickname directly after their meeting.

Wonwoo smiles, takes the omega's chin between his fingers and lifts his head, their two gazes meet and Chan closes his eyes because Wonwoo's scent is strong. Far too strong to bear.

" What's the matter ? "

" Your scent are powerful."

Wonwoo blinked, he too was enormously attracted to the scent of the omega at his side, and legend has it that those who are attracted to each other's scent are destined for each other. Wonwoo didn't want to believe it, but when he saw Seungcheol fall in love with Joshua, even though he's an omega, and sensed that he himself was deeply attracted to Chan, or rather attracted by his scent. He really knows that Chan is his destiny.

" My scent stings your eyes and nostrils, doesn't it ? "

" Yes, you're scent is really attractive."

" I'm attracted to your scent too, it's soft and relaxing, you know what that means ? "

" We're destined, Coups hyung already explained me."

Chan opens his eyes again, and meets Wonwoo's eyes black with desire and pleasure, his gaze drifts to his lips, and in a few seconds he senses that the alpha has just placed his lips on his. The kiss is immediately powerful and aggressive, Wonwoo has always dreamed of kissing his destined to lose his mind, and that's what's happening.

Wonwoo's hands gently slide under Chan's top and the omega places his hands on the alpha's shoulders, trying as best he can to keep up with his elder's frantic pace.

He allows himself to be totally dominated and Wonwoo to devour his mouth to his heart's content, the older man's tongue soon joins that of the younger, the exchange becomes much more languorous, and Chan moans silently. Wonwoo slowly steps back.

Chan lowers his eyes to the ground and breathes unusually fast, Wonwoo struggles to catch his breath too, but all he wants to do is go back to kissing Chan, so that's what he does.

The kiss is still torrid and aggressive, Wonwoo's hands, which were under Chan's shirt, come gently to grab the younger ass, the omega moans louder than the first time and feels Wonwoo come to carry him slightly and he quickly lands on the alpha's legs.

Even placed here, the kisses become frantic and aggressive, Chan even finds himself undulating his pelvis in pleasure against Wonwoo's body and this makes the alpha moan softly. Wonwoo's grips Chan's hips and he move on his own, the two boys moan heavily and come together after some time in their clothes. Chan's pull back and Wonwoo decide to get up with Chan's and the of us leave the place for go to talk with Seungcheol and Joshua.

When they're arrive the two powerful male look at the duo and Seungcheol frown in eyebrow.

" You are the..."

" Yeah Coups hyung.." Chan bow his head, by shyness.

" You know what does it mean, your arranged and settle together for eternity. "

" Hm, we know that too Cheol ah.."

" Your my closest friend Wonwoo but Chan are like my son, if you break him, I break you, it's that clear ? "

" Yeah.."

" It's great, we have one more destined couple in our base, it's kinda beautiful I didn't know that your going to end up together through.."

" Never do I.." Say Joshua kinda shocked by the duo in front of him.

Joshua like Chan a lot it's really like his son too, and he hope that even if it's destiny who end this little duo together everything are going to be alright for them.

-> Back to present.

Everything are more than alright, Chan are loved and protected by his husband and his happy, Wonwoo are happy too on his side becausr Chan are really cute.

<3----------------<The end>--------------<3