11 | Blue.

Finally after four days, Andie was allowed to leave the hospital. For those four days, Scarlett hadn't left her once (more than to buy food of course). To keep her mind off of everything, Scarlett had told her stories about the marvel cast, her siblings and Colin. The way her face lit up when she spoke about Colin was unlike anything Andie had ever seen when looking at her father.

Before Andie could go to Scarlett's house she had to get some stuff from home. Even though she didn't feel it was good for her, Scarlett drove her daughter back to the place that haunted her every night in her sleep, the place she called home.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" She had asked but Andie had shut her down.

"I'll be quick." She reassured before disappearing into the rough looking apartment building.

Dad wasn't home, because when he was he would always leave the door unlocked. She made her way to her room, ears on point just in case dad was home. Guilt made her chest constrict so she tried to shake the uncomfortable feeling. Safe to say she was unsuccessful, because you couldn't shake off that kind of guilt.

Her bedroom door creaked when she swung it open, eyes darting across the room to make sure it was empty. It was, which made her instantly relax a little. First on her list was a bag and a few clothes, which she grabbed from her white wardrobe. Second she needed her stuffed animal. It was a small plush giraffe that was sat on her bed, next to her pillow. It's once white nose was now a dirty grey and it had lost a lot of stuffing over the years. She couldn't really sleep without it, but somehow she had slept when Scarlett was in the room. Andie shoved it into her small duffel bag and continued. Third on her list was her sketch book together with a few pens. The last item she felt like she needed was in the back of the second drawer from the top, her light blue lighter. She wanted to take it with her, seek comfort in the flame but she couldn't. She didn't want Scarlett to worry about yet another thing wrong with her. (A/N: There is nothing wrong with sh btw don't get me wrong xx) The small blue lighter stayed in the back of the drawer as Andie took a last look at her room before closing the door.

The drive from Hartford to Scarlett's house in New York was mostly silent and when they arrived they were met with an exited Rose and a grumpy Cosmo. Colin held Rose back, sending Andie an apologetic smile before turning and giving Scarlett a quick kiss.

"Come on, I'll show you upstairs." Scarlett grabbed Andie's hand before walking upstairs.

They entered the same room she had stayed in week prior. The blue accent wall and the blue bedspread together with a green fluffy carpet made it feel so put together. Scarlett wasted no time, showing Andie where to put her clothes, not that she brought that much, and then her bathroom where a toothbrush and a fresh tube of toothpaste was sitting on the counter.

Andie tried to comprehend everything she was saying but eventually she sunk down on the bed and dropped her duffel to the floor with a soft thud. Sitting next to her, Scarlett looked into Andie's face as she searched for answers to her unasked question. Seeking comfort, Andie reached for her bag and pulled out the stuffed giraffe. The woman's eyes darted to it, glossing over as she took it in.

"What's wrong?" That was such a stupid question really, because right now nothing was right.

"It's just," Scarlett blinked away the tears "I remember buying that giraffe for you."

A smile on Andie's face made her look up.

"I can't really sleep without him." She admitted, cheeks glowing.

In response, Scarlett took Andie's free hand in hers.

"You know, this room is bigger than Rose's and Cosmos's rooms." The blonde glanced around the room.