[2]

"Some days even the devil sits back and admires my work." -Unknown

[3RD PERSON POV]

Y/N slowly opened her eyes, a red haze filled the air.

"What happened..."

She groaned as she put a hand to her head.

"And why do I have a massive headache?"

She stood up and wiped the grit off of her hands and knees.

"Percy baby..?"

She heard a meow next to her and she looked down.

"OH MY GOD PERCY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!"

She stumbled back as she looked at her cat.

He was covered in green scales, pitch black eyes with red pentagrams for pupils, a long dragon like tail with red spikes going doing his back and two red horns on his head, his ears were also a bit bigger too.

"JESUS CHRIST YOU LOOK LIKE-... a demon."

Y/N's eyes widened as she began looking at her surroundings, she was standing in the middle of a street with buildings surrounding her.

"Oh no..."

She slowly walked towards one of the buildings and looked in the window at her reflection.

Her skin was fluffy and she had a small black button nose, her hair was longer and she had two horns sitting on her head now.

She turned around and saw the now small tail that adorned her waist.

"No no no... this cant be fucking real!"

She ran her hands across her face trying not to believe that this was really happening.

"Percy baby it's ok right.. it- it's just the drugs, yeah?"

Y/N has taken drugs ever since she was 7 years old, it helped her get away from the world she was so horribly living in.

Percy rubbed against her fluffy legs in an attempt to console her.

"At least I kept my promise.. that when I left that horrible place I would take you with me."

She picked up her cat and held him close to her chest.

"I just don't know what I did to end up here."

She was suddenly shoved out of the way by a big burly man with a gas mask over his face.

"Watch it you fucking prostitute!"

Y/N was surprised at this sudden action, she knew she was in hell but she didn't expect that to be her first interaction.

"Well Percy I guess we should explore our new a home a bit."

She sighed as she continued walking down the sidewalk.

[A COUPLE MINUTES LATER]