[3]

"If it still makes you cry, it still matters." -Parth

[1ST PERSON POV]

I looked at the blonde woman in front of me and gave a skeptical nod.

"Yeah I guess I just followed your poster and I saw free rooms..."

She put a hand on my shoulder as her gaze softened.

"Oh sweetie did you just get here?"

I nodded again and slowly put Percy down, she hugged me for a short moment and then pulled away.

"My name is Charlie, would you like to come inside? There are plenty of rooms."

She took my hand and led me inside of the hotel, Percy followed behind us.

"Have a seat and I'll introduce you to the others!"

She smiled excitedly and bounced over to the group on the other side of the room.

Charlie led the group over to where I was sitting and stood to the side.

"The first one is Angel he is our first resident here, the second one is Alastor our     hotelier, the third one is my girlfriend Vaggie she protects the hotel, the fourth one is Husk our bartender, and the fourth one is Niffty our maid... we are 85% sure she is harmless."

That is a lot of names to remember.

"Nice to meet all of you."

They stared back at me, their eyes practically burning a hole into my soul.

"On the poster I saw something about.. redemption?"

Charlies eyes lit up and she practically exploded as I mentioned redemption.

"I can't believe you are actually asking!"

She sat down next to me and for the next few minutes rambled about how she has a plan to work with the angels to redeem sinners and solve the overpopulation problem.

"Does it work?"

Angel snorted and crossed his two sets of arms, he seemed to be a spider demon.

"Ive been asking the same thing babe, nothing has happened yet."

Vaggie looked over at him balling her fists.

"It's not working because you keep ruining your progress!"

Angel shrugged and walked off to the bar where Husk was.

Alastor and Vaggie were the only ones left standing.

"Im sure it will work, I just need my.. dad.. to get me a meeting."

I nodded again not fully understanding the whole redemption thing.

"Enough about that, let me take you to your room."

Charlie ushered me to follow her up the stairs, she led me to the second floor and took me to a room at the end of the hall.

"This will be your room, here is your key, and just call me or Vaggie if you need anything."

She handed me my key and waved as I unlocked the door and went inside.

The room had dark red walls and dark wooden floors, there were pictures of the garden of eden I'm assuming, on the wall.