[5]

"And life went on. It was not the same, but it went on." -October

[2ND PERSON POV]

You get up out of your bed, it's a routine now. Going over to your calendar you mark off one of the boxes.

"Second week in Hell..."

A lot has happened in these past few days, Sir Pentious ended up moving into the hotel and Charlie finally got her meeting with the angels.

That failed miserably.

"Come on Percy, it's time to wake up and eat."

You call to your cat as he stretches and hops off of your bed to see what was being poured in his bowl.

Charlie had supplied you with a months worth of cat food, maybe it was dragon food, you never really checked.

"I'll come back later baby."

You gave Percy a quick pat on the head before exiting your room and locking the door.

Out of the corner of your eye you spotted none other than Angel Dust, he looked like he was ready to go out somewhere fancy.

"Where are you heading Angel?"

Angel looked at you flipping up his sunglasses.

"Just going to work toots nothin' special."

You nodded and walked down the stairs with him down to the lobby.

The rest of the residents in the hotel seemed to filter into the lobby at the same time.

"Morning Y/N!"

Charlie waved at you and handed you a stack of posters.

"I know it's early but I was just wondering if you could hang these up around the city, Alastor can go with you."

You saw Alastor already standing near the doorway.

"Sure thing princess."

You learned a lot in these two weeks, Charlie was the princess of hell and her dad was the king, her mother Lilith has been missing for seven years, so has Alastor oddly enough.

You gently took the posters from her and headed towards the door, Alastor opened it for you and you walked out with him.

"So where should we hang these up?"

Alastor hummed and tapped his chin.

"How about everywhere?"

How would you even get everywhere in the pentagram without dying of exhaustion from all the walking.

"Wouldn't that take a very long time?"

Alastor chuckled and spun his cane around.

"Not at all my dear, I can teleport if you already forgotten."

You didn't forget you just thought he would enjoy to see you suffer as you walked endlessly around the pentagram.

"Yeah, I guess I forgot."