[4]

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." -Sarah Williams

[1ST PERSON POV]

The sound of the floorboards creaking woke me up.

"Who's there?"

A soft mew sounded from the floor.

"Oh it's just you Percy."

I smiled as I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I got out of bed and put on my one shoe, I also put on the t-shirt that I was wearing under my raincoat.

I don't believe that it rains in hell so I'll leave the raincoat here.

"I'll be back later Percy."

Opening the door I was met by the sounds of yelling.

"WHEN I CATCH YOU PENDEJO!"

"AAH-"

I walked to the stairs and peeked out from behind the wall.

Vaggie was chasing Angel around the lobby with a spear.

"Excuse meeee!"

A high pitch voice sounded behind me, when I turned around I saw the short maid named Niffty.

"Oh uh sorry.."

She nodded and continued dusting the walls, at least I think that was what she was doing.

"Y/N you are awake!"

Charlie's voice called from the base of the stairs.

I walked down the stairs to meet her.

"Are you hungry, do you need anything?"

I shook my head.

Charlie looked me up and down and nodded.

"How about we get you some new clothes, not that these ones are bad it's just something fresh is always better!"

"That would be nice."

I gave her a half smile as she turned around.

"Hey Angel, consider this a trust exercise, can you take Y/N into town and get her some new clothes? I can give you the money."

Angel looked like he went to object but he just nodded and took the money that Charlie held out to him.

"Come on, I know some of the best stores."

I followed him out of the hotel and down the path leading into Pentagram City.

"So what are ya lookin' for dresses, pants, skirts?"

I truly didn't know what I want.

"I just need some pants and shirts, I also need a pair of shoes."

Angel nodded and led me to a store with big bright letters that read "Trendy Suffering".

We went inside and everyone looked at us, Is it because of me? No, they are looking at Angel.

"You have a look around, I'll take care of the fans."

Fans? What fans?

I took a lap around the store, the clothing was mostly black and red, some neon colors could be seen in the back.

I picked up two black button down shirts and some black jeans.

For the pair of shoes I picked up black boots that went up to my knees, they had a small thin heel.