Coming back- part 2

I am sorry to everyone who reads this for the time it has taken me to up date this. I had written about half of this chapter previously on word and then got a block and couldn't think what else to put so i left it. When I was finally motivated by one of you lovely people asking me t carry on I went back to it only to find everything that I have ever written on Word gone, literally EVERYTHING!. So all though this is short, writing dose take me a long time due to my dyslexia, I hope you like it.

(Regina's POV)

After getting Rocinante settled and happy in her paddock Regina turns to leave only to be bombarded and tackled in to a group hug by a dozen or so little arms.How she didn't hear them all running to her was a mystery, with there stampeding feet and screaming voices.

 A loud and cheery laugh came from Regina as she looked down at all of the village children, Henry being the closes one to her and one of the only ones actually hugging her and not each other as the others on the outside and middle of the group were doing.

After many of them said there Hellos and asked there own set of little questions like how she had been she had been, what  did she do, who did she go and see, did she miss any of them and how long would she be staying they all trickled off, ether to play somewhere else or to stroke Rocinante who was happily walking through the long grass up to them and taking apples that had rolled from the basket in the commotion out of there hands, whinnying and shorting warm air in to there face making them laugh and giggle like the little children they are.

"Your back! and a day early !" henry laughed while still wrapped around her waist.

"Well, i wanted to see you all again" Regina said while laughing gently at his enthusiasm "And i missed you. But don't tell granny i said that" she winked at him, and they both started to giggle.

" How long will you be staying?" he asked

"Im not sure yet kid, a whole day might be pushing it a bit. But definitely a couple of hours for sure."

His face dropped a bit but lightened back up slightly when he asked " But you will come and play with me for a little bit before you leave though wont you?"

"Of course i will !"  "  When do i not."   she added ruffling his thick black hair.

  A little rustling caught the attention of Regina. A little boy of the age of 4 maybe 5 stood at the gate of the open paddock, looking out of place and a little awkward as if not knowing what to do with him self. He was new to the town, Regina knew this. She had seen, met and spoken to every child in this place at one time or another so the little stranger caught her attention.

Looking back down to henry she told him she would be back later to play with him and that if he needed her she wouldn't be far.

Walking slowly up to the young boy she stopped just short of him.

"Hello" she says in a gentle voice. "My names Regina, what's yours."

The boy with floppy brown hair and big doe brown eyes looked up at her and shuffled awkwardly, as if he was deciding if it was ok to talk to her. "Roland" the small boy whispered shyly

"Hello Roland , its nice to meet you." Regina lowered there self on to her knees in front of him , so now she was nearer his hight, rather than towering over his small frame."I haven't seen you around here before, are you staying or just passing through?" 

"Papa said we're only staying till the end of the week, then were going back back home. but i dont want to go." he said. a adorable puppy like pout forming on his lips. " I have lots of friends here and henry told me he would show me how to play hero's and villein's. i wont have any one to play it with if we go back home."

"there isn't any other children were you live?" she asked confused.

"well im sure that you papa would love to play with you. you could even show him hot to play hero's and villein's so you wont have to play alone."

"I guess so. But i still want to stay here."

(Robins POV)

For the second day he woke thinking about the women form the tavern. The woman who best-ed him at his own game. And because of this, he found him self constantly trying to stay busy so he would stop.

It was about mid day now and after sending Roland of to play sometime this morning Robin was now on a hunt to find the child and to convince him to come and eat some lunch. Which believe it or not was no the easiest of tasks. Roland made it a point of letting him know how much he didn't want to leave his friends and how they were in the middle of a game. and at nights when he was oddly quiet and parent intuition as telling him that Roland was upset , robin would all ways hold him while the small boy told him how he wanted to staying the village, that he had friends here, friends his own age.

To be honest with him self it had started to worry robin. Maybe Roland should be growing up with children his own age. maybe he should be in a village were he didn't have to keep moving around because of his fathers actions. Maybe he was failing his son.

.

.

.

To be honest with you guys i have no idea were this story is going or what is going to happen.... 

.

also no idea when the next chapter will be  :P