the day they meet. chapter 4

(Bobby's POV)

"Did my eyes just device me or did the king of thieves just get out thieved by a woman"

I said loud enough for robin to hear from the other side of the room were robin sat staring open mouthed at the now closed door of the tavern in which the mystery woman only seconds be for had left through.

The men at my table chuckled gently and "come on Robin get yourself another drink and come and sit with us again. She's probably long gone now any ways. Just let her keep the little trinket of hers, it didn't look that expensive any way." little john said from next to me. But as I have been with robin for most of our life I know that look that he has on his face at this moment in time and that look was not because he wanted the bangle that she had stolen back from him. And from the way I can see him searching his mined for what to do means to me that coming to sit with us was definitely not what he was planning to do.

I laughed lightly as I stood up and made my was over to the still UN moving man. I place my hand on his shoulder and waited for him to look my way." Go on my friend" I nodded towards the door "go and see if you can find her".

With one last look to the men robin was up and walking out of the door. I take my seat back at the table with the merry men which were now more like the quite drunk men.

"That little lass better watch herself. The last time I saw robin with that look on his face, it was directed to little Marian bless her sole." I take a breath and a drink of what ever had been placed in front of me. "I think robin may have set his sights on another precious jewel that he intends to steel. And I'm not talking about any jewellery either" I say out low to no one in particular.

(Robins POV)

"You can keep the ring and the coins that you have taken from me. But" she says. I was in shock. No one ever realises that I have stolen from them. Not until they are too far away to do anything about any way. But her, She just plaid it of as if he had been the most heavy handed person to have ever tried his hand at stealing.

"How can this be? I'm called the king of thieves for god's sake. How could she have noticed me taking any of those things and how could I not have noticed her noticing me!" my eyes widen. "she is really something" I thought taking her in. she was standing there with her hand on the door to stop it falling shut on her half in and half out of the tavern. The night sky light basking her in all her gory that she was.

She raises her hand and I couldn't believe my eyes. The bracelet was hanging from in-between her delicate fingers. My eyes widen and my mouth parts "HOW THE HELL!"I think.

"I'm keeping this" and with that she walks out of the tavern letting the door fall shut behind her.

I don't know what to say, i don t know what to think. Not only had she court me red handed stealing from her but she had also managed to get one of the items back. How could she have done that? She never moved!.

But that was not the only thing that was confusing him. Regina had only taken the bangle and nothing else. If anything why didn't she take her wedding ring? Wouldn't that have more sentimental value? It was definitely worth more than the bangle that's for sure. And then there was the way that she had raised her eyebrow at him and the way she had a small argent smirk, like the ones he wears, weaved in to the smiling lips that she wore on her beautiful face.

I just sat there for a few seconds just trying to sort through all of the question that were running wild in my head.

"Did my eyes just device me or did the king of thieves just get out thieved by a woman"I heard bobby say from where he sat at in the tavern. That's when I remembered. Not only did she do something that I thought to be impossible but it all went down in front of my men. Great, just great I will be hearing about this for quite some time I know it. But to be honest it wasn't bovvering me that much. What was starting to bovver me was the feeling that I had just let one of the most stunning, beautiful, sassy, quick witted, un known puzzles walk away from me and I didn't feel very good.

I heard the smallish group of men that sat at the with bobby at the table chuckle gently

"come on Robin get yourself another drink and come and sit with us again." littlejohnsaid, then "She's probably long gone now any ways."that'swhen istopped listening. Myheartstarted to beat at double speed. What if I'm never able tosee her again?I don't think I could bear it.

"Holdon! What is happening!

I only met this woman about an hour ago and I'm already falling for her! I don't understand how can this be?" I think to my self

I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. I turned slowly towards the owner of the hand, it was bobby." Go on my friend" he said to me as he nodded towards the door slightly "go and see if you can find her". I sighed he always could read me like a book. I got up and moved towards the door and headed out of the tavern to see if I could finder my new obsession called Regina.

This is only a short chapter I'm afraid and so will the next one be I think. But what do you think of it so far?? And questions or pointers or that you think need changing?? I love hearing from you all so please review