the day they meet. capter 2

((Regina's POV)

I'm playing with Daniels ring that sits delicately around my neck on a long thin golden chain as i watch, fascinated by the people that surrounded me. I let it go as I reach to the newly placed drink of water I had ordered a few moments prier, when I heard "James dear friend! I'll have another one please" in a ruff accented voice as a man with a hood covering his face slipped in to the seat next to me. "And one for the lady too."

I turned my head towards the mystery man slowly. Only a smirk visible from underneath the hood.

"I'm fine thank you." i say to the bartender. Turning back to look at the man "I've already got one."

(Robins POV)

I stand up heading over to the woman sitting on a stool at the bar. I pull my hood up and over my head to cover my face. Then I slowly sit down next to her as I ask James the man who owns this establishment, who is sheltering us all for a few nights and a good friend of mine to get me another drink. And one for her to. I wouldn't want to be rude.

After all if I was going to steal from her I might as well get her a drink first. Right?

But she declines my drink offer stating that she already had one. So I had to think of a way to get her talking to me. She had turned her body slightly towards me so her top half is nearly facing me but her bottom half is still neatly facing the strait underneath the bar. Giving me a better view of her. And good god she is stunning! Wearing simple make-up accentuating her big brown coco coloured eyes that have look like I could use them as a window into her sole. Long black eye lashes that brush her cheek gently every time she blinks. Perfect pink plump lips that are slightly apart. her dark hair falling softly against the sides of her face and down to the neck line of the dress that she wears that sits delicately on her bust and cascading down even further. I can't help noticing the pieces on hair that have fallen in to the valley of her breasts. That's when I see a small golden chain that is heading there too. I can't see what is on the end of the chain because it is long enough that it would go unnoticed buy any one unless they knew it was there but that is enough to pull me out of my thoughts. She is still looking at me as I pull my hood down slowly reviling my face to her in the candle lit room.

(Regina's POV)

I look him over quickly. He doesn't seem to be anything special. From what o could tell he was well built and laws quite a bit taller than me. But never of those things were unusual. I was only about 5"5 and most of the men around hear worked on farms are did some kind of manual larger that get them in to good shape and kept them there.

I turned towards him a little bit more now half facing him as he slowly pulls his hood down to reveal his face to me.

I was drawn in by those eyes. They were so blue. He must have seen me looking at him as his smirk grew sowing him deep set dimples to the world. I looked away towards my drink picking it up and taking a drink from it. Setting it back down I started turning back towards the bar when I heard him speak again.

(Robins POV)

"so what's a lady like you doing in a place like this all by herself" I asked her as she started to turn away from me

"I don't see how that's any of your business " she said looking at the drink in hand.

"Ohhh" I laughed "it's not. Just trying to start up a conversion"

(Regina's POV)

"and what if I don't want to speak you" I asked Turing my head towards him and raisin a perfect eye brow at him.

I sat there thinking about how much this reminded me of how I use to banter around with the guards at my home when I was a teen. They would say something and I would be so fast at replying with a snarky comment. It was so much fun they were like uncles to me.

I'm not really in to mood for chit chat at the moment. I'm counting down the time. Half an hour until I have to leave this tavern which I have grown to call my sanctuary and ride back to the place I call my prison before any one try's to find me for whatever the reasons they have.

(Robins POV)

I smile at her. I can already tell she is no normal noble. A normal lady wouldn't be seen dead in here that's for sure, and a normal lady wouldn't be as fast worded as she seemed to be. Let alone starting a word sparing conversation with a man asking her a polite question.

Well a man plotting to steal from her any way but she doesn't know that.