Engaged.

Today was the day they were travelling to London. Virat had arranged his own private jet for Shubman's side of family and Sachin had arranged his private jet for their side of family.

Even though this is supposed to be a quite event they couldn't help but carry a 100 of people with them and 100 is quite a big number.

When hundred people come together there is nothing but chaos especially when with kids and same was the case on the airport. Thank god today was not a busy day and there were very less flights flying. The arrival was yet to happen so all of them were waiting in the lounge area.

Shubman had somehow convinced Sachin to let Sara travel in their jet and he had agreed reluctantly. Once the jets arrived everyone sat in the respective ones and the journey began.

As usual Ishan and Shreyash were annoying Shubman by not letting him sit with Sara and this time even Shahneel was involved since she forcefully took Sara with her to sit.

Shubman looked back at Sara longingly and she gave him a sad smile. Ishan pulled his face to the front and made him sit since he was practically sitting on his knees on the seat just to have a look of Sara.

Virat: Shub mere Bhai baith hi ja ab na milega Sara.

Shubman: kya bhaiyya maine kitni mushkil se Sachin sir ko convince kiya tha Sara ko yaha baithne ke liye.

Surya: kaka Mera to isse bura haal kr diya tha Devisha ki behno ne mujhe haldi ke baad dekhne hi nahi diya use.

The ICT wags sat together enjoying the time with gossiping leaving the male alone in their respective seats. Shubman made a pout only to get a slap on it from Rohit.

Rohit: Tu abhi woh nahi hai to waisi harkate mat kr.

Ishan: Bhaiyya kehna kya chahte ho?

Rohit: Aree Shubman samajh gaya.

Shubman: Bhaiyya mai na samjha.

Jugnu: Aree bhaiyya keh rahe hai tu baccha nahi hai to baccho jaisi harkate mat kr.

Rohit: Ha wohi wohi.

Everyone laughed upon this though there was nothing to laugh. Ishan pulled out his tablet and gave it to Shubman who started playing candy crush on it.

And again as usual Virat and Rohit got stuck in a friendly banter while the rest enjoyed their drama. Some had the time of their lives sleeping soundly with the noise cancellation headphones and some sat there playing games within themselves.

After a very very long flight and a long layover they finally reached London.

Bumrah: Bhai inko London mai kyu shaadi karni thi yrr meri kamar toot gayi.

Shubman: Bhaiyya aise kamar todke na chalega bohot kaam krna hai abhi.

Everyone laughed at his comment and Bumrah glared at him.

Bumrah: Saale dekh lenge hum. Tujhko Sara se milne tak na du mai.

Shubman: sorry bhaiyya abse panga na lunga.

Sanjana: Don't tease him Jassi otherwise you know I have many secrets of you to reveal.

Rahul: Accha ab sabka ho gaya ho to hum chale. Bahar bus wait kar Rahi hai.

Everyone nodded their heads and Shubman looked back at Sara to see her still busy with all his bhabhis. His mood dropped but he decided to carry on with the boys who were single since the others who were committed were either busy with their cranky children or their wives.