Welcome.

Next morning Sara got up early and she just layed on the bed admiring Shubman who was sleeping with his mouth open. He was literally like a child. She remembered his lost eyes when he came to her crying about him not getting selected in T20 WC.

She knew he had potential just that his fate was not with him right now. He could not perform in IPL but she also knew he will show each n every person what Shubman Gill is.

His eyes opened and he saw her eyes admiring him.

"Ohh look we manifested and here we are getting to see each other first in the morning. Right Sara."

"Yes Shub. I clearly remember it."

He smiled and kissed her.

"Should we post about our marriage now?"

She asked breaking the kiss and he nodded.

"Yes perfect time. Let's see what people think about us."

"I am sure half of them already know it was me through that photo you know."

"Yaa. Should I post or are you going to?"

"Let us both do it."

"Sure. Pass me my phone please."

She passed him his phone and then layed in his arms taking her phone. They both selected a picture and posted it.

(Bhai mujhko editing nahi aati😭, please adjust this and imagine Shubman and Sara's face here)

Shubmangill: Promise to be with you on every step of your life baby🥹. Truly blessed to have this beautiful human being as my wife. And again truly blessed to share this news with you guys🙏🏻.

I love you @saratendulkar

Ishankishan23: Congratulations meri jaan and meri pyari bhabhi💗💗

Viratkohli: Congratulations Kaka and Sara❤️

Rohitsharma45: Congratulations dude (ab garden mai ghumne pe nahi datunga🙂)

Ritika: Congrats babiesss🥹❤️❤️❤️

Shreyashiyer96: ✨🤌💗💗💗

View other 17000 comments...