Club.

Sara's pov:

It's the first day of the match today and I am quite excited. Well Shubman is more excited than me and I can clearly understand why, we have been waiting for this moment for more than half a year.

He got ready in his pre match jersey and I decided to wear a summer frock since it's hot here right now.

"Let's go baby."

"Won't you take your kitbag?"

"Ohh shit, thanks for reminding me."

"It's okay. And just because Rohit Bhai is your captain don't be like him in terms of forgetting things."

"Haha no no. Gadbad thi yrr."

"Hm hm let's go now."

He quickly picked up the bag and we left the room. I joined Ritika bhabhi and Athiya since only they two were here with us. Shubman sat with Ishan. Of course 'meri sautan.'

"So Sara baby how is married life going?"

"Bhabhi it's going really good. I mean Shub is so understanding."

"I am glad mera devar itna accha hai."

"Ritsy you said this for Rahul too and look at him now."

"Kya hua Athiya?"

"Sara see na Maine usko bola kal raat mujhe icecream khane jaana hai woh nahi aaya."

"Ohh God Athiya, aaj uska match hai na kaise aata wo."

"Bhabhi phir bhi."

I laughed, maybe me and Shub will be fighting over this in future. Who knows. I looked ahead of me and he was looking at me. Those lovey eyes anyone can fall for. But no, they are only mine.

He smiled as if asking me if everything was okay and I smiled assuringly. He again looked ahead and we got busy in our gossip. I was not a fan of gossip earlier but since I am married, these ladies have made me a part of it but hey am I complaining? No.

Soon we reached and we sat in the family box. Rohit Bhai won the toss and we decided to bat first. Shubman came to open. I just hope this goes well for him.

As always Ritika bhabhi was sitting with her fingers crossed. I just love this couple. Like they are so dreamy. The first ball was bowled and Rohit Bhai hit a six. Hein? Test hai ya T20.

The strike started rotating slowly and every time Shubman scored a big shot the camera was focused on me. Indian camera man ka samajh aata hai, par hum yaha bhi itne famous hai kya?

Soon it was lunch time and we had not lost any wicket yet. Thank god. The team started going back and while walking Shubman removed his helmet and looked towards me waving his hand. I waved back and he signalled that I ate or not.

Awww. I remember this moment of Virat Bhai and Anu bhabhi clearly but I never knew it will be so beautiful. The love he has for me clearly reflected from his eyes. I signalled that I am going now and he smiled. I asked him to go and he laughed, common I was just feeling shy.

"Pati to bada khayal rakhta hai tumhara."

"Bhabhi shh."

They both had a great time teasing me and I was loss of words now. Our this moment too was captured on camera and we were already trending. We three had lunch, and then went back to the match.

The match was pretty good as we didn't lose any wicket and the day came to an end. We started going back and waited near the bus for the boys to join us.