Manofy.

The next afternoon Sara woke up with a very heavy head. She groaned and sat up on the bed.

"Ahh my head."

She opened her eyes and Saw Shubman sitting on the couch with his hands below his face. His face was stoic, she couldn't understand his face.

"Shub, why is my head hurting so much."

"I don't know. You should try to find the answer. There is lemonade on your side table,drink it. I am going for practice."

"Aree why are you talking so rudely?"

"Just drink it Sara, don't make me shout at you."

"At least tell me what I have done?"

"I don't know. It's for yourself to find."

He lifted his kit bag and went away. Sara sighed. She had no idea what happened after she drank the shots. Her mood already sour due to headache and now this.

"Sara you must have done something really wrong or else he wouldn't be so harsh on you."

She got up and stumbled but handling herself she went in the bathroom and got fresh. Later she drank the lemonade and went to Athiya but she had no idea what Sara had done.

Sara went back to her room and sat on the bed dejected. She was trying very hard to remember but she couldn't. She decided not to ponder upon her mistake and rather do something to manofy him.

She quickly called the room service and asked him for some things like roses and candles and some food. She set up a small table and decorated their room. Quite satisfied she huffed. It was already evening and he will be back soon, she thought.

She changed in a saree and sat on the bed waiting for him. At right 7 Shubman entered the room. He saw the decorations but kept quiet. He knew she was watching him but still without saying anything he went to get fresh.

She sat their for a while and once he came back he went to the dressing table. She tiptoed and back hugged him but he didn't respond.

When he was done with his routine he tried to move but she held him tight.

"Shubi please baat kro na ek baar."

"I don't want to."

"Acha I am saying sorry na. Please."

He forcefully turned around and stood infront of her crossing his hands on his chest.

"And what are you sorry for?"

"I..I don't remember but I must have done something wrong that's why you are not talking to me."

"I am talking to you and unless you won't realise your mistake I won't come close to you."

"But mujhe nahi yaad aa raha aur waha koi tha bhi nahi tum batao to sahi."

"Wah ab ye bhi mai hu kru?"

He huffed and sat on the bed taking his phone. She sat beside him, holding his one hand. He jerked his hand away from her. He could see hurt flashing in her eyes but she should know how he felt last night when she didn't let him handle her most vulnerable side.

"Shub please. Okay I won't say anything atleast eat something with me. See I have done this all for you."

"I had it on the group and I am not hungry anymore. But you should eat."

She got quite. All this for nothing? Tears rolled down her eyes which she wiped harshly making her eyes red.

"These stupid tears. Sara you are not this weak get a grip on yourself."