Back again.

The next few months went by and the T20 world cup was over. Next India had a series with England at Lord's. It was a 3 test and 3 T20 series.

Coming to our leads they completed 4 months to their marriage and this was the most blissful period of their life. As Shubman was in reserves he had to travel with the team and Sara had some engagements so they were not able to travel together or go on a honeymoon but they used to call daily and talk for hours.

This only made their bond stronger. Even though Sara received a lot of hate on social media they decided to ignore it. They both got 1 month in all to spend together in person. And now finally Sara was free and she was travelling with the team to London.

Shubman was never so happy. For the first time Sara was going to support him from the stands being his wife and not like the times she did in world cup. To be honest he happiness knew no bounds.

"Why are you so happy today?"

"Haww you don't want me to be happy Sara?"

"Shub. You know your happiness is what matters. Woh to you are just showing your 32 teeth that's why I asked."

"Ohh as if you don't like my teeth."

He asked back hugging her and she laughed. He sat on the bed and she sat on his lap, him holding her waist from the back.

"I love everything about you."

She said and gave him a peck on his cheek. He smiled cheekily and rested his head on her shoulder.

"Well I am on cloud nine because for the first time you will be supporting me from the stands being my wife."

"That's right how much we waited for this moment. Hai na?"

"Ya. And now it's finally here. I always saw Anushka Bhabhi cheering for bhaiyaa from the stands and wished you could be there too. So it makes me immensely happy."

Shubman kissed her cheek and she smiled. They both sat in each other's arms embracing their warmth. Currently they were in their house in Punjab.

"All the packing done?"

"Yep all done."

"Good. Now leave me I want to go down."

"Why? Stay na."

"I would have loved to Mr Gill but I want to have coffee."

"Make me one too. Please."

"Sure."

He left her and she smiled. Ruffling his hair she went down. These 4 months had been nothing but bliss for her. The love she received from her in laws didn't let her miss her family. She was surprised as she didn't cry even once after coming here.

When she went to London for the first time she had cried buckets for leaving her family behind. Maybe her father was right she was just joining another family who were all ready to welcome her with open arms.

"Sara coffee jal rahi hai. Kya soch rahi ho?"

"Ohh. Shahneel you scared me."

She said and turned off the coffee pouring it into two cups.

"It's okay. Are you okay? You look lost."

"Aree no no it's just I was thinking about my life in London. How I had cried buckets when I first went there."

"Ohh I can imagine you crying. Haha."

"Yaa I was quite funny."

"Saraaaaa."