Sessions.

Sara glanced over Shubman as he slept keeping his head on her shoulder. His mouth slightly open making him look cute. She giggled and closed his mouth but it opened again. She glanced at others, some sleeping and some engrossed in the movies playing infront of them.

Her mind wandered back to that night spreading a warm hue over her cheeks.

"Let me unwrap you my lady."

His lips brushed against her and she smiled. He removed her pallu and turned her around. She kept turning until he removed her saree. Once he was done he laid on her dropping kisses on her cleavage.

"Shub no love bites please."

"Not where anyone can see."

He said and sucked hard on her breast valley. She huffed, his rebellious nature intimidatingly hot. He unhooked her blouse and threw it away.

"No bra huh! You know how to impress your husband."

"Shut up. The blouse was padded."

"Common agree to it."

She pulled his black thread which he wears in his neck and his lips landed on her lips. She bit his lower lip making him wince.

"Don't think that if I am not doing anything you can say whatever you want."

"Oww wild woman."

He said and she giggled. He smiled and pulled her on him. Her breast jiggling over him as she kissed his face going down to his chest. The tattoo as always so hot, she licked it.

"Ahh this is always the most hottest turn on baby."

Sara kissed his tattoo many times. She slid down on his abs and he sucked in a breath as her teeth sunk in deeper on his abs. Having enough of her he pulled her up again and hovered upon her.

"Becoming naughty. Aren't we?"

"Sure Mr Gill."

He hastily removed her lowers and she laid there all naked.

"What a sight. But only mine."

"Yes only yours."

She whispered as she called him towards her by her fingers. He loved everytime she said this, especially while them making love.

He dropped kisses on her stomach and she clenched under him. He held her thighs in his hands and smirking,looking in her eyes he slid down to her core.

Her breath got caught in her throat as he just teased her by moving his lips slightly over her vertical lips. His nose pressed on her clit as he lapped on her folds.

"Ahh. Fuck."

His big mouth taking her all in sucking and licking on her swollen clit. Her body wreathed in pleasure but he made her stable by holding her thighs.

She held his hair in one hand and the other one held the bedsheet in her hands. He took strong licks of her while his fingers rubbed on her clitoris. She looked down, he took a strong breath on her vagina.

"You smell so fucking intoxicating. Fuck."

Her head fell down on the pillow as she tried catching her breath. He crawled upto her face and kissed her. She held his back and kissed him back.

"You taste so sweet."

"I know."

He smiled and got up. He removed his clothes and his big bulge stood up. She blushed, even after making love so many times she still blushes like a newly wedded bride. He laughed as he laid on her opening her legs wide.