16

Yoongi jolted awake as he felt Jin's touch on his face. He sat up abruptly, his heart racing as he cursed at Jin for startling him like that. "What the fu-", but he couldn't finish his sentence as he saw Jin's smile. His heart is doing something funny.

Badum Badum♡ Du-geun Du-geun

It was a conflicting feeling as he tried to make sense of it all. But he couldn't get it.

Jin smiled at him as he nodded in agreement. "Yup, looks like you're back to your usual self now," he said, his tone light and teasing.

Yoongi grumbled in response, his cheeks still flushed, but there was a faint hint of a smile tugging at the corners of his lips that Jin didn't notice.

Jin then leaned back on the wall slightly, his expression turning slightly serious as he asked, "Did you eat all your meals, Yoongi?"

Yoongi absentmindedly ruffled his own hair before responding with a hint of mischief in his tone. "What if I tell you I didn't?" he asked.

Oh, how he loved to make Jin mad.

Raising an eyebrow, the elder showed him with a knowing look. "Trust me, Yoongi," he replied, his voice laced with a hint of warning. "You wouldn't want to know."

Well, it's Yoongi we are talking about. Ofcourse, he would want to know.

"Try me," the mafia challenged as he smirked.

In a swift and unexpected motion, Jin's expression hardened as he pushed him against the wall with force. Before he could react, Jin slammed the wall beside him and swiftly restrained Yoongi's hands with his own, locking them in a firm grip.

"Come on, Yoongi," he muttered, his voice low and commanding, "Don't make me mad."

Yoongi glanced at him as he shrugged casually. But before they could proceed further, the sound of footsteps approaching the room interrupted their moment.

Jin quickly released him and stepped back, shooting him a side-eyed glance as Yoongi looked at him innocently but with a devilish smile.

Jungkook entered the room with a red face, "Hi, hyung."

Red face? Why though?

Jin returned the greeting with a smile and asked, "Did everyone eat all their meals?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yes, everyone ate," he replied. "Yoongi hyung and I had a great day gaming."

Jin's smile widened at the news. "Oh, that's good to hear," he said.

He then turned to Yoongi who glanced away, Jin's expression was unreadable as he motioned for him to follow.

Yoongi followed him nonetheless. As they left the room, Jungkook watched them with a puzzled expression before shrugging it off and settling onto his bed but then he winced a bit as his butt pained.

Jin entered his room, the door closing behind them with a soft click. Without wasting a moment, he swiftly pinned Yoongi against the wall, his gaze piercing as he locked eyes with the younger.

Yoongi looked back at him, his expression carefully appeared to be innocent again.

Jin asked in a teasing tone, "Why do you enjoy making me so pissed, Yoongi?"

Yoongi shrugged, his demeanor relaxed as he replied, "Just returning the favor. You annoy me all the time, so it's only fair."

Jin tilted his head slightly, his gaze studying him intently as he processed his response.