31

(The 10th day.. )

The next morning, Jimin was the first to wake up and he found the place awfully silent. He quietly made his way to the living room where he was met with total silence again.

A maid then approached him asking if he needed anything to drink. He declined politely and asked, "May I know where's the kitchen at? I like to make my own coffee."

The maid nodded as she smiled politely. "Of course, sir. The kitchen is just next to the hall on the left. Would you like me to come with you?"

Jimin shook his head, returning the smile. "No, thank you. I can find it myself."

As he entered the kitchen, he saw another two maids cooking something. They paused their tasks to bow respectfully at him and he returned it with a polite nod.

"Please, continue your work," he said, flashing a smile. "I'll just make my own coffee."

The maids nodded in understanding, resuming their work as Jimin made his way to the coffee machine.

Once his coffee was ready, Jimin took a moment to taste the first sip, satisfied with the rich flavour.

"What are you doing here?"

He jumped slightly at the sudden voice and turned around to see Jungkook standing there with a glare? Why though!

"Oh, uh, good morning," Jimin said, his voice slightly shaky. "I was just making some coffee for myself."

But Jungkook continued to glare, making him furrow his brows in confusion.

'Why is he looking at me like that?' Jimin thought to himself. He hesitated for a moment but then asked, "You want some?"

The maknae huffed and walked past him, muttering something as he started to make a strawberry milkshake for his Tae.

Jimin watched him go, a bit puzzled by his reaction. But he shrugged it off and turned to continue drinking his coffee.

But he could still feel Jungkook glaring at him while making the smoothie. And when he turned to look at him, the maknae quickly turned away, pretending he wasn't glaring.

Jimin shook his head, trying to suppress a laugh.

'Cute.' He thought to himself as he started to make another two cups of coffee. Jungkook widened his eyes as he asked, "Why are you making more?"

Jimin turned to him, blinked, and then said, "Oh, I thought maybe the others would wake up soon and could drink it. And in fact, my coffee tastes good."

Jungkook huffed a little, seemingly unconvinced, but Jimin just smiled and continued making the coffee, humming a tune to himself.

Jungkook then mumbled, "My Tae likes the smoothies that only I make. How dare this shortie try to seduce him with his coffee that he doesn't even like?"

Jimin's eyes snapped wide as he immediately turned to him, saying a bit more angrily, "I am not seducing anyone."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath, but Jimin just became more angry. "I don't know why you seem to hate m-"

Jungkook cut him off, "I indeed HATE you because I don't like the way you look at my dom!"

There was complete silence after the outburst and Jimin could feel his cheeks burning up. He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it as no words seemed to escape.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow and asked, "You like Tae, right?"

"I.." Jimin stammered, not knowing what to counter as he did have feelings for Tae, but it was just a crush, knowing that Tae already had someone else.