AUTHOR'S NOTE

●  . It is a total work of friction created by my own imagination .

● English is neither my mother tongue nor my first language, so i request you to please ignore and forgive me for my grammatical mistakes.

● To know what happens to them, you will have to read it further.

● The story will lead to all the chores and a mix of lot of emotions , and a drama .

●  This story doesn't contain much mature contents, but a normal mature content what a couple share .

● This is a work of friction. names , characters, businesses, places , events, locales, and incidents are either the products of authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental. Author is not responsible.

●  All the images , pictures are from either Google or Pinterest but the editing or effects used is done by the author. I would only take responsibility for that .

●  I kindly request you not to copy, re-post, or transmit in any form . I have put my time , effort and lot of hard work in writing.

COPYRIGHT © 2024@aianaOt7

Share and comment your suggestions

__________________________________________________________

Thank you .