Chapter - 1

Pick up the call, pick the call... Dammit whenever I need him his stupid ass won't Answer my calls. I'm walking furiously and calling him but if he picks up the call when I need him it has to be a miracle right and miracles don't happen in my life unless you call a most handsome man you've ever laid eyes on suddenly walking up to you and introducing himself as your fiance.

I don't know what to make of the situation. Well I knew, I always knew that one day I has to marry a man of my parents choice but isn't it too early I mean I'm still studying and well him I don't know about him but if he got entry into this library he's also pursuing the same degree as me. I'm lost in my thoughts when suddenly an arm circles around my neck and my best friends makes his presence known. I turn sideways to look at him or more like glare at him and he gives me his best puppy face he always conjures up everytime he thinks he's in trouble

"Sorry babes, I couldn't pick up your call it was on do not disturb mode and I was driving so I didn't got your notification. What is it? Tell me what happened."

"How do you know that something happened?"

"Well I've been with you since long and I know that you've this bad habit of walking furiously whenever something's stressing you up."

Well that makes me smile a little. "Yeah I don't know from where to start but I met my fiance just now or more specifically you can say that I got ambushed by my fiance."

"Whattttttt???" The shock on his face I see is expected but it remains half a minute before he starts laughing out hard like I'm joking.
"You're kidding right?"
"No I'm not Advik it's serious can't you see it on my face?"
"You're serious?"
"While I would love to deny that but I can't."

I watch him as he processes the whole news and opens and closes his mouth like he wants to say something but no words are coming out of his mouth. I can feel you buddy I can feel you!

"Ohh what happened then tell me everything and don't miss out any single part."

So I tell him, I tell him how my fiance ambushed me and how he introduced himself and how I was shell shocked about the same.

"Okayy, what happened then?"

"Well he said that while he knew that we are not supposed to know or meet each other before the engagement he couldn't resist himself and was trying to come up with the idea as to how to find me but then he overheard some conversation and by that he got to know about my whereabouts. But the most embarrassing part comes here do you know what I replied to him? I said that 'ohhh' like why I just had to say the dumbest of all the things I could've said in front of that enigma of a man."

"I mean don't take it personally but you're dumb" He says poking his tongue out at me and this right here is the reason why he's my best friend.

"That's it advik I'm going to kill you."

"Ok ok ok I'm sorry, let's be serious for a second tell me what happens now?"

That's what my mind is replaying on repeat mode that WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴
𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 💁‍♀️

𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦 👀