chapter - 7

Ahana

If you ask me how I ended up being in this situation I'm probably going to throw one of my heels at you because I also don't know how I ended up in this situation one minute I was refusing him of his demand because let's be real I like my outfit, I like my hairdo and I like the way how my friends helped me with this natural makeup look I mean what else a girl needs right? But he has other plans so the next minute he does the most unexpected thing one can't ever imagine because let's be real it's just our second meet.

He takes my hand and spuns me around so now my back is to him. This way I can feel his breath on my neck. It spreads goosebumps all over my body I mean it's not a normal reaction but I've been antitouch my whole life so for me this much proximity is something new. I can even smell him due to his nearness. He smells of something strong like you can't even call it a smell it would be more justifying if you call it a fragrance his fragrance is earthy and fresh like he's here straight outta shower and I don't know why it grounds me but then I feel him removing my bangles one by one and suddenly snap out of his fragrance induced haze and look into the mirror to know what he's upto? But when I do look at the mirror our eyes collide and that makes me feel like he can see right through me I snap out of my thoughts and try to get out of his hold.

" Now now sunshine I do like you squirming & resisting me but right now this is not a time or place to test my patience."

"If you think I'll be squirming and resisting you then that would be absolutely in your dream, now tell me what the hell are you doing?"

"I did warn you didn't I if you don't I'll do it."

"Why the fuck are you so hellbent on me changing my outfit?"

"I don't like to repeat my words if you don't get it in one go that's a you problem."

"Ohh shut up, I know you're jealous."

"And what if I'm?"

That shuts me up as to how blatant he's about his feelings. I mean does he actually feel jealous or not? And if yes then why he's feeling jealous it's not like We're in love and he has confessed his profound love from the top of some hill or whatever. Is it because I'm going to be his wife? And he's territorial about his people? That does make some sense right but then isn't that a red flag? Arghhhh ahana stoppp thinking too much and focus on the task at your hand.

I blink out of my thoughts and what I see is unreal he's unpinnning my duppata like whattheacfualfuck I quickly turn away from him and shove him back he stumbles back but regains his composure before he falls. He raises his eyebrows in a questioning tone. And I begrudgingly bite out.

" I can do it."

I know it's a losing battle so for this once I'm letting him win.

"Ok I'm giving you two minutes if you still haven't changed out of that outfit then I'm going to tear that outfit apart and trust me you won't like it."

I know by the  promising glint in his eyes that he will definitely do it If I won't so I quickly take the outfit and dash towards the en-suite bathroom where I change as fast as I can I'm out of the bathroom in just 2 minutes according to me because if I would've taken more than that I know he would have been already there.

"Good girl, now come sit here."

He points towards the chair resting in front of the vanity and I do as he says because I'm just done for the day stripping out of the outfit that I was looking gorgeous in wasn't in my today's to do list well it was but not obviously before the ceremony but even as I'm sitting here in this outfit I know it is also looking kinda nice the neckline isn't the one which I'm used to but it's working it's charm on me. Also now that he's standing behind me I can see that our outfits are color coordinated. Before I take in any other details he gestures me to close my eyes and I do I'm silently praying to God that he doesn't ruin my makeup but by the way the brush is moving methodically on my skin I know that won't be the case. This man actually does know how to do a makeup.Only God knows that how this billionaire with a capital B knows how to apply makeup and I can't even ask him that question because It will only fuel his cocky as hell behavior. So I do the best thing I can do in this situation I try to relax.

"Open your eyes and look at yourself sunshine, you're glowing."

I open my eyes and look at his handiwork and can't say I'm unimpressed he has done nothing else to my face then Elevating my eye makeup he just added a silver liner which gives a cat eye impression I didn't knew till now that cat eye would suit me but looking at myself I'm glad he did try it.

Before I know it he's passing me the box of jewelry and in no minutes I'm ready.
Just as we're heading out there's a knock and the door and I know we're fucked.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

𝘌𝘬 𝘳𝘪𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘫𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘬𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘩𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪 𝘩𝘶 🤧