chapter - 2

Rihan

Extending my hand towards the mirror I don't know how many 'th' time I try again. "Hello, I'm Rihan Mehra." Noo Rihan try again, "Hii, I'm Rihan Mehra." Shit, why does it sound so basic? Should I say "Hii, myself Rihan Mehra" Nahhh it sounds a bit egoistic. Well then how should I introduce myself, all this years of reading various books and still I can't get it right. I mean my friends call me a book geek for a reason right. Shaking my head I get rid of all the thoughts and decide to just go with the flow.

Checking my appearance last time in the mirror I head out to the library. I don't know what to expect about the students there so I choose my outfit something simple that is a white button down paired with a black slacks and a black limited edition watch. Today, I'm riding my bike just to appear like any other normal student. After going through registration process I head to the library and I wait for her. Her as in Ahana Kapoor the bane of my existence.
Just as I got the information she's on time. In the blink of an eye she's walking towards me I mean yeahh walking towards the library. she's wearing a yellow kurti paired with a blue wide leg jeans. Her hair are tied in a messy bun and little jhumkha adorns her ears. In yellow she looks like an actual sunshine entering my life like a tornado. I was so focused in adorning her that now only do I realise that she's just about to open the door to library so I clear my throat in an attempt to catch her attention.

Just as expected she turns around and for a second there I'm captured by the darkest shade of brown eyes I've ever seen before. I can literally just stare at her eyes and feel content for my whole life but she breaks the moment by raising her eyebrows in a questioning tone and me being me enormously captured by this beauty blurt out the first thing which comes up in my head that is "HII I'M YOUR FIANCE"

Her eyes widen like she can't believe me but before she could question me anything I tell her how I found out about her whereabouts and while I do respect our traditions I couldn't resist myself. She listens to me like I'm some alien explaining her the functioning of my planet. But after processing all the information she ends up replying with 'ohhh' interesting. Didn't she knew about me? Her fiance? I mean my parents did show me her pictures. Did she not got the same privilege? I don't know what's going on here so I just bid my farewell and head inside the library.

I find a desk from where she's in my direct line of contact. After about 5-6 minutes I've just settled in just then I find Ahana or should I say my sunshine walking furiously and Calling someone. Who could it be? Her family members? Is she calling them to let them know about this fiasco? Well that thought makes me smile a little I'm lost in admiring her when suddenly an arm snacks around her neck. Jealousy is foreign emotion for me but right now I want to know who the fuck is that guy and does he know how lucky he is to get to be this close to this sunshine of a girl.

They walk away while talking and I have this inner urge to follow them just to know who that guy is? Is he her boyfriend? if so then why did she agree to this marriage. Did her family forced her into this. If not then who's he? Millions of questions bomabares me but I control my inner urges and try to calm the fuck down because eventually I know she'll be mine. I just need to be patient man. One day I'm gonna unravel her all the secrets and hopefully that will be fucking soon.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

𝘚𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳?
𝘋𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 💁‍♀️