chapter - 5

Ahana

I spot foram and ishani by the corner of the street so I park my scooter nearby as soon as I reach them they both hug me and reassures me.

Yeah well today morning when I woke up. I woke up to the news of my engagement being decided to be on tomorrow I KNOW RIGHT TOMORROW.  I mean how anyone can manage to do all the preparation in just one day but I guess nothing's impossible when you've got name and money on your hands.

Aum uncle's family is the well known due to there reputable Chartered accountancy firm each and every rich family is in there social circle and it's quite impressive.

After hearing this insane news I'd to call my friends because God knows I need them and they're the only ones who can deal with me right now so I video chat them and tell all the things which have happened in just one fucking day after hearing the story there reaction was like someone got there tongue after whole fucking lot of 2 minutes they're like no wayyy this is not happening and I'm like wake up it is but then they're like waitt are you okay? do you agree with this if you don't say the word and we'll be at your rescue but I sushhh them up because I know if not him then there'll be someone else so I guess it's okay and after that i don't know how we were suddenly discussing my lehenga and jewelry so in order to make my fiance stare at me like someone just ripped his heart out and he can't breathe they decided the spot where we can find best custom made lehenga's.

Even though my dream lehenga is one of mahima mahajan's design I've to settle for this because who am I kidding no one can deliver a lehenge in just one fucking day.

So we head inside the store where one of the supervisor approaches us and leads to a secluded section of the store where we can shop in peace well for this treatment I definitely need to thank my besties because it was there idea to book something secluded arghhh they're the best I don't know what I'd do without them.

The supervisor shows us items which are new and in trend but we're just going through it all like ohh it's nice and it's good but nothing's eye-catching it's foram who suggests supervisor to show us something more vibrant and lively colors because they know my taste. Ishani and foram have been my friends from like school we've gone through every thick and thin together and now we're more like sisters even our families treats us like there own while the supervisors are busy finding outfits
Ishani nudges my shoulder and asks me

"so how does your fiance look?"

"Is he hot?" Foram also chimed in

"Stopp it guys does it matter?"

"It very much does bro"

"And why's that?"

"Just imagine you've to attend your school reunion with your husband who's short in height and have a mustache like a Charlie Chaplin."

"Eww foram justt ewww."

"But that's true someday it's gonna happen."

"You also ishaaaaa." I say rolling my eyes
But anyways i know they won't stop annoying me until I show them the picture so I do Foram is staring at him like he's unreal and ishani is like
"no wayyy that's your to be fiance?"

And I nod to that foram annouces

"I'm sure he's a total red flag."

"What do you mean?"

"She's right how can he be this hot and not be a red flag."
Ishani comments, before foram and ishani continues there chitchat the supervisor returns and shows us one by one there new designed pieces in vibrant colors

And we're like finally some color. we narrow down our choice to one lehenga so try it out and just as I enter the room ishani and foram whistles FUCKING WHISTLES like I'm some heroine entering the movie scene where hero is just waiting for him to be struck by my beauty. But anyways they tell me that those colors really make me look good and that blouse will compliment my form and if you ask me I'm also quite satisfied with the look so we ask them to bill it up.