10

{zhanghao}

"hey, did you hear that the student council vice president's father was a drug addict?"

"dude, really?! poor girl."

"yeah, but what if she do drugs too?"

"based on her pretty and innocent appearance, it doesn't seem like it but, hey, don't judge a book by it's cover."

"exactly."

after passing by those gossiping students, i also felt bad for the girl.

our ssc vice-pres is actually kind hearted and responsible. she's from the star section of our batch so obviously, she's smart.

from what i remembered, i think her name was jung yoohyun. yeah, mr. jung's little sister.

now, i am having my alone time because gyuvin is probably dancing somewhere, ricky is drawing in the arts room, hanbin is messaging his new boyfriend, and miso- well, i don't know what she's doing.

i want to dance right now too but i don't know where is gyuvin dancing this time. one time he was dancing on top of the school's roof that the teachers had to call the fire department to put him back down.

i decided to do my thing in the rooftop since it's quiet & peaceful there.

i opened the door to the rooftop & the refreshing breeze greeted me. the wind brushed through my face and i placed down my bag & brought out my speaker.

as i plugged in my phone, i heard faint noises.

i furrowed my brows, walking towards where the faint noise was coming from.

as the sound was getting nearer and nearer, i realized it was sobs from someone.

is someone crying?

i took a peek behind a wall & saw a girl crouching down while bawling her eyes out.

i went over to her & she looked up. yoohyun?

she was surprised to see me and she quickly wiped her tears. "please go away.."

i didn't listen and sat beside her. "i heard about your dad.." i said.

she shook her head. "please, i don't wanna talk about it."

i nodded, understanding her.

"what are you doing here?"

"i wanna comfort you. i know it's hard."

"no. you don't know anything." she cried.

i hesitantly reached out my hand to pat her back.

"why do you want to comfort someone like me? i might be as horrible as that man." she said.

"you wouldn't say that if you were, right?"

she was quiet for a minute and looked at me with puffy eyes. "who're you?"

"my name is zhanghao." i smiled at her.

i was surprised when she tried smiling back. "i think you know me now since people here starts talking about me."

i sadly smiled & nodded. "you should just ignore them. keep your chin up and be who you are. let them know you're not like him." i sent her comforting words.

her lips formed into a thin line. "thank you, hao."

"no problem, vice-pres."

"just call me yoohyun."

i nodded and then stood up. "i went up here to dance. you wanna join?"

"i-i can't dance.. but i can just watch.." she shyly said. i smiled ear to ear & nodded once again.

°

{miso}

i was just at the cafeteria, eating chips and chillin.

where are the others?

i decided to look for the boys around the school. the nearest possible place where i can find one of them is the arts room.

i opened the room's door, expecting ricky, but no one's there. huh, weird.

i walked through the corridors again & happen to look out the windows where i can see the whole campus field.

i squinted my eyes when i spotted some dude dancing at the middle of the field.

oh wait wtf that's just gyuvin doing fortnite dances

"no! you hang up first!" i heard a familiar voice by the end of the corridors.

when i looked over, it was hanbin, probably talking to his boyfie.

i was about to say something to him when he iust walked pass me straight off ignoring me.

i scoffed. "rude."

i then continued walking & i heard some piano playing from the music room.

i smiled, having an idea who it is. i opened the door and there was ricky, playing.

"oh, hey there, miso." he greeted & continued playing a piece.

i walked over to him and he scooted over to the left to leave room for me to sit beside him.

i did so and watched his fingers move and press the keys.

"do you know where hao is?" i asked because he's the only one i didn't spot yet.

ricky stopped playing. "no. should we go look for him?" he asked.

i excitingly nodded. "i'm up for adventure."

he chuckled. "what's this? a treasure hunt?"

yea cuz zhanghao's a treasure.

i ignored my thoughts and went out the room with ricky.

we went to different rooms and places existing at school but hao's nowhere to be found.

"how about the rooftop?" ricky asked. "oh, yeah, right. let's go!"

"why are you so happy searching for him?" he laughed. i shrugged, "i don't know."

we made our way to the rooftop but we then heard some voices laughing.

i looked ahead and saw zhanghao with another girl goofing around.

i halted from walking and so did ricky. "isn't that the student council vice president?" he asked.

"yeah.. why are they together?" i asked in a low tone. ricky glanced at me.

just then, hao get to see us and waved his hand at us.

"sorry, yoohyun. i gotta go now. see you!" and then he ran up to us.

"why were you with her?" ricky whispered to hao. "i comforted her. she isn't a bad person." he answered.

now they're having a conversation about her while i stayed quiet, clearly left out.

°