19

{miso}

ricky hummed in a 'spiritual' way. "may your soul be blessed." he said.

"like that would help us at the test."

"we're already cursed from being with you"

"I'M OFFENDED"

"it's almost time for the tests, where's gyuvin"

"ANOTHER FIRE ANT"

"gYUVIN WE'RE HAVING THE FINALS TODAY WHY ARE YOU CRAWLING"

"i fOUND A FIRE ANT"

"THAT'S JUST A FUCKING RED ANT"

"FIRE IS RED SO IT'S THE SAME THING"

"FIRE'S-let's just stop."

i shook my head in disappointment at these three gays. it's the day for the finals and they're still like this smh

"hey, guys! did you all study well?!" zhanghao approached us along with yoohyun.

we all nodded except for gyuvin, who is not paying attention to us & is just staring at the red ant running around his large hands.

"OW IT BIT ME"

"DIPSHIT THAT'S WHAT RED ANTS DO"

"THIS IS A FIRE ANT"

"THEN WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?? THAT ANT TO BURN YOU??"

"YEAH 'CAUSE IT'S A FIRE ANT"

"gyUVIN THERE'S FINALS TOD-"

hanbin was cut off when the bell rang. sayonara, suckers.

°

i've lost my brain, man.

where is it?

where did it go?

"I DEFINITELY NAILED THAT TEST" ricky proudly exclaimed with a puffed out chest.

hanbin rolled his eyes. "i'm just relieved that this shit is done and let's go have the sleepover we planned!!" hanbin excitedly clapped his hands.

"sleepover??" yoohyun asked. i nodded, "remember when we first added you to the gc?? we already planned it."

her mouth formed into an 'o' as she nod. "whose house should we sleep at?" zhanghao asked.

the five of us had an eye contact, trying to send others messages through mind reading.

all of us were standing in a circle, staring intensely at one another for twenty minutes.

"okay, so we've decided to sleep at hanbin's mansion." zhanghao said.

"wait- WHAT?! WE DIDN'T EVEN DECIDE YET-"

"DIDN'T YOU READ OUR MINDS"

"WTF ARE YOU? A FUCKING ALIEN?!"

"leTS JAM TO THE ALIEN SQUID SONG"

"I MISS SQUIRBY"

"he ded"

"no i ded"

"LETS GO TO HANBIN'S MANSION!" ricky yelled, pointing up to the sky.

i then furrowed my eyebrows and pointed down to the ground.

"doesn't he live in hell"

°

when we arrived to their mansion via hanbin's limousine, we ran in their gates like some immature kids.