ARC #1 CHAPTER #2:FAMILY

#The next day#

Another day, another me!

No. Not really, because I literally become another person everytime I transmigate.

Also a maid actually inform me that my family or the previous owner's family or father is coming in at approximately,

3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1
.
.
.

"MY DAUGHTER!!!" - A man no older than 30 suddenly barge in. He wears a Blue suite and have the same colored hair as mine. The only contrast that I can see is his eyes, it's bright orange or the color of a sunset. It's quite mesmerizing to look at because of the warmth that I felt when I gaze into it.

When he saw that I'm awake, he immediately hugged me while muttering some things that I can't decipher.

'I'll make them pay for what they did to you my princess.'

Welp anyways let's struck a conversation first.

"Father," - I said calling his attention.

"I'm okay now," - I reassure to ease his tense body. Because when he hugged me earlier, I felt some tension around his muscles and hands.

"I'm sorry princess, it's because of my actions that you almost die,

If only I didn't let that girl have a tea party with you, then this wouldn't happen at all."- He exhaled.

" Wait, who's the girl? Wait no, no. What happened?"- I ask because I can't really remember anything because the previous Florina, didn't let us have her memories yet.

"Huh? It's the adopted daughter of the duke of the West you know, Maria Orpheus? The one that looked like his dead wife?"- He ask and I just look at him confusedly.

'I didn't know that the heroine already got adopted,'- I said in my mind. Due to my system being offline for a maintenance, the information I get is only limited through the maids gossips and such. So I really have no clue on which point of thw story am I right now.

"Then... Do you remember my name?" - He suddenly ask and I just tilt my head down while trying to remember.

'I only recognize him as my father because of the resemblance but... The original's memories are still blocked so I don't really have any idea what his name was,'- I rant. Having my system gone makes me confused, dumb and clueless at the same time.

" OH NO! MY PRINCESS!!! IMMEDIATELY CALL THE PHYSICIAN!" - He suddenly shouted. I heard many footsteps outside seemingly running.

Then my father looked at me complicatedly. Slowly made his way at me then hugged me while rubbing my back, suddenly I felt some moisture around my eyes.

'This is frustrating, why does she have to make this hard?'- I rant inside while I cry silently in my father's arms.

"It's okay, my princess. No need to cry, I'll just introduce my self first so you can get to know me and everything that you forgotten, little by little. Firstly, I'm Rogelio De Blanché and I'm your father. I'm also known as the duke of the south so that makes you, my daughter my only successor.

Your mother's name is Gracianna De Blanché and she died in an accident. I can't really specify because it's still under investigation.

We're currently inside your room because you got poisoned by someone inside our house, everyone is still under investigation but because we have to be cautious to nog alert the culprit, we're doing it secretly.