ARC # 1 CHAPTER # 6: TUTORS

#Few Days Later#

After the fiasco that my dad caused over me getting an escort that is under him, Howard now accompany me 24/7 together with my maid, Carleen. Both of them are cold and have a clear understanding of one another plus both of them have the same resolute mind that can't be swayed by my cuteness.

'My sweets, my coins, my shiny things, my snack! Wahhhhhh!!! '- I wailed inside. Because both of my companion are strict, coupled with my maid's keen eyes, everything that I get from selling my cuteness have been confiscated by them. They even started to distribute them back to the ones that gave it to me!

'It's not like I stole them or what! I only showed up to the visitor selling my cutesies then they gave me things. As for the snacks and sweets, servants inside our mansion spoils me so what can you expect? Hehehe do you want me to refuse or what? Then what about their efforts in making those beautiful, delicious snacks? It's gonna be wasted if I don't accept.'- I grumbled in my mind. 'This is boring. Having no snack and shiny things to play with is boring'.

*Sigh*

*Creeeekkk*

As I sighed heavily, my maid Carleen get in.

"Sorry for intruding miss, your father informed me that there's tutors that's going in the mansion to teach miss some things. Like etiquette,history, arithmetic and dance."- She said with a polite bow in motion to her apologies.

" Eh? Why so sudden? Is there gonna be other subjects like for example, magic? Swordsmanship? Alchemy? Please tell me there is!"- I said in a slightly desperate tone. Studying is boring without those 3 subjects that I mentioned and also I already know all of those through books plus from my past lives memories. Even though I can't remember the life I have there, The things that I experienced or the skills that I acquired will be in grave  to my soul to help with the transitioning process.

"Unfortunately miss is still under aged for those. But there is another subject which is Politics."- She said that made my face look sad and teary.

"B-but, I want to learn magic, swordsmanship, and alchemy..."- I said in a tiny voice. My voice seemed to crack because of the news that I can't learn the 3 subjects that I like.

"There, there, you can always persuade the duke to let you learn that 3 miss, you just have to persevere and prove to the duke that you can do it."- She encourage as she pats my back to comfort me in my emotional state.

'System oh, system. When are you going to wake up? I need my missions and task now so I can earn the rewards. Life is already getting boring without any entertainment.'- I said in my mind hoping that my sleeping system can hear what I just said.

"Also miss, the duke said that you need to get ready because the tutors are already here to introduce theirselves."- She said breaking my thoughts.

"Ah yes, can you please help me? Please?" - I plead. 'Due to my short and stubby limbs, it's gonna be hard to take care of my self with just by my self so I really need her help'.

#After bathing, changing clothes and putting some accessories.#

We we're now walking to the meeting place with sir Howard in tow that always have his hand on the hilt of his sword semingly alert all the time.

'I really did the right choice.'- I said as I nod inside my mind while taking a glance at the vigilant man that is escorting us right now.

The man seem to notice my gaze and asked, "Is there something wrong with my face young miss?"

" No, no, nothing is wrong you just look handsome sir Howard!"- I said childishly so that Howard wouldn't be suspicious of my thoughts.

" Ah, I'm glad anyways, we've arrive young miss."- He said as we get to the door.

" A-ah, thank you both of you, can you wait for me outside?"- I said while sighing on the inside.

'*Phew* I evade a disaster right there.'- I thought while wiping out imaginary sweats in my mind.

*Knock Knock*

"It's Florina, may I come in?"- I said politely but due to my childish voice, it comes out as cute and soft.

"Come in my daughter,"- My father said from the other side of the door.

"Good afternoon, Lady's and Gentlemen, my name is Florina De Blanché, the daughter of the southern duke. I thank you for coming all the way here at our humble abode just to teach me."- I said in a perfect curtsy with the right tone and everything.

"No need for curtsy young miss, but if I must say, that greetings is perfect! Pardon this one for not introducing herself earlier, this humble one is a daughter of a Marquess and is named Therese Giordanní. My expertise lies in etiquette young lady and I'm glad to be in your presence."- A tall looking woman in her late 20's said with a proper curtsy and greetings. She have Green hair and Cyan eyes that looked enchanting when you look at it for long. She wears light blue gown with a minimalist style with little to no accessories.

"Likewise Lady Therese," - I said in response to her greetings.

Then a man in his 40's walk to my front and said, " Greetings young lady, this Old one is named Solvion Cronos. From the house of Cronos, A Viscount family. I'm gonna be teaching you about our rich history and arithmetics."- Then he bowed slightly before retreating back to his corner.

Next to him, a rather old looking woman walk front and curtsied before introducing herself.

"Greetings young miss, my name is Deborah Westcher, from the Earl House of Westcher. I'm gonna be the dance teacher of the miss."- She said and after that she retreated to her post earlier with a dignified posture and poise.

Lastly a young man in his late 20's walk at front.

"Good day young lady, My name is Corniel Parrón. A Baron in title but I'm from the house of the Duke of the east and my real surname is Hollenday. I'm here to teach you everything about politics."- After that, he bowed and get back to his post.

" I thank you for the greetings, please take care of me." - I thank and after all of this, they left.

My schedule now is;

On monday, I have history and arithmetics at the same time in care of Sir Solvion.

Then on tuesday, my subject is gonna be etiquette.

Next on thursday, is gonna be dance.

Wednesday is a free day and I don't have any lessons in that day.

Then lastly on friday, my last lesson would be in Politics.

*Yawn*

'I need sleep'- I said in my mind as we walk to my room.

My companion, sir Howard and Carleen seem to notice my drowsiness offered to carry me so I'm now getting carried by my night as I sleep on his shoulders.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Note: Hows the story so far? Is it boring? Do you want to see the Pov of the side characters?

Anyways Happy Readings!