ARC # 1 CHAPTER # 7: SYSTEM AWAKE + MISSIONS/TASK

# The Next Day #

After the tiring day of introduction to my new tutors and me sleeping the whole day, a new day have already come. While I was trying to make my self busy due to how bored I was being locked up inside my room because of my father's order that he bestowed and I quote, 'Your not well my princess, so no straining and going out 'till your body recovered.'

My father is overprotective,

*Sigh*

I sigh after I finish my not so good drawing of sir Howard flirting with *cough* Ca-carleen.

'Hehehehe, it's a good illustration. Maybe I can get some money out of them if I sell it at a high price. No one will know who they are because of the altered features so it's a win,win.'- I thought but then I heard something.

*DING*

[System Maintenance Completed]

[Recalculating...........

Recalculating Complete.

Turning on in.....

3

2

1

System's Turned on.

Greetings my host, sorry for the wait.]

As I heard the voice, I turn to my back where my system is placed. There I saw a child who looked to be at my age...

"Sid?"- I asked even though I already know the answer myself.

"Yes host?"- The boy said and because of that I rushed off immediately to him to hug him tight.

"Waahhhhhh!!! Sidddddddddddd!"- I wailed in his arms. All the boredom, loneliness, the feeling of getting abandoned and coupled with the fact that I'm still inside a child's body came crashing to me.

I cried and cried while he let me lean on him then he pats my back trying to comfort me.

After a certain amount of time, I stopped crying and looked at him.

As I study his features, he spoke.

"There, there, I'm sorry for leaving you alone for a couple of weeks. I really need that maintenance because of what the previous world Heroine have done and also my energy also got drained due to getting forcefully ejected from that world thus I sounded weak after explaining some things."- He explained while I'm still studying his features.

'He have sharp features for a boy my age, his hair is also peculiar because last time I checked his hair color is black not white and then don't let me get started with his eyes! It's so shiny like they have stars inside! Also how did he even turn into a humanoid?'- I thought to my self.

"HOST!"- A shout broke me from ym thoughts.

"What!?"- I said in a slight irritated tone.

"S-sorry, you seemed out of it so I shouted to get you out of your trance."- He said with a slight stutter.

"Ah, sorry. What did I miss again?"- I ask using my not so apologetic tone.