Mary Sue #2

Around January
-
Scene1

Beckets gone Maya is off so Gibson is acting Captain

Gibson: Aright This should be a routine fire.  Kathy you ready to go on Search and reseure with Herrera and Waren, Huges, Ruis Fire controlle

Huges: Copy.

Kathy: Copy, Its not like its myfirst Search and rescue.

Andy: Lets go.

They go in.

Warren: Hey Herrera, you smell that?

Andy: Yeah , Whats that? Drugs?

Warren: I don't know. But its making me light headed.

Andy: Same. Kathy how are you.?

Kathy: That Formadyhide. I know this smell. It was used as a cleaning supplie, but it hasn't been for a long time. We need to get out of here. The smoke is really toxic.

Andy on the radio: Call in Haz mat. We have suspection of toxic substances in the house. Everyone out now. (she is out of breath) Warren get Kathy out.

Kathy and Warren get out.

Kathy coughing: Where is Andy ?

Warren: She was right behind me .

Kathy: She needs to be out now. Formallyhide isn't only Toxic it also explodes if its to hot.

Andy hosted herself out to the door, just as the House explodes. Andy being jolted up in the blast..

Kathy screaming: Andy!

Vic and Warren treating her quickly.

Vic: She has no pulse.

Warren: Get the cardiac Monitor and defibrillator. NOW

.Montgomery and Ruiz assisted as Kathy was just Standing there with. an oxygen mask in her hand.

They drive the aid car off. Everyone getting back to the Station. Warren and Kathy being Cleared quickly,

Scene 2
Kathi waits in the waiting are with the others.

Warren: Its was Formaldehyd, how'd you know?

Kathi: That was what killed my dad. I studdied it.

Warren: Oh...

Kathi: i... (She jumps up and runs out)

Maya and Warren look up but don't do anything.

Scene 3

Kathi is in the shower, her clothes still on. She sits on the floor, the water is warm, she is really absent.

Carina hears the sound of the water

Carina: Hello? ... Is somebody here? 
She looks into the showers and sees Kathy

Carina: What happend?

Kathi: i... I am so stupid. I shoudn't have done that, Andy

Carina: What happend? Where is everyone?

She puts out the water and wrapps a towel around Kathy

Kathy: I knew it and i ran and Warren helped me, he should have helped Andy, and now she is gonna die, like my dad died and its my fault. Its my fault.

Carina: Honey. Can you get out of the shower? Come here.

Carina guides the shivering Kathy out. She is now sobbing.

Carina: Hey. Hey. Stop it. Breathe.. Good. What happend?

Kathy: i went on search and rescue with Ben and Andy. We found some chemical burning, it was Formaldehyd. I knew it and we got out but Ben had his eyes on me. He made sure i got out, but Andy.... Formaldehyd explodes. Andy got jolted up in the blast.

Carina: Oh... She rubbs circles on Kathys back.

Kathy: She had no Puls. They took her to the Hospital. I couldn't stay. I couldn't. She is gonna die, like my father died.

Carina: Okay... Don't jump to conclusions. Your father died in an Explosion?

Kathy: A Formaldehyd explosion. Thats why i know all about it. I wanted to make sure, it doesn't happen again. And now... I am so stupid. Its my fault.

Carina: it is not your fault. I guess you saved ben and yourself. Your knowledge, you told the other two to get out.

Kathy: i did. But andy....

Carina: no. Stop it. It is not your fault. Its not....
she holds Kathy and rocks her back and forth. Once shes settled

Carina: Come on get changed. We are going to the Hospital. You need to know whats going on.

Kathy nods and gets up.

Andy ends up being fine and coming back to work 4 Weeks later.
Everything is fine for a while.